What collection do you wish you had been around for?

lenjhn

I wish I had been around for High Tea and Tantress! Well, I was around, just no soo into MAC.
smiles.gif

roxybc

The Merry MACMas one, I'm not even sure if that's what it was called. It was the one with RuPaul as the spokes person, and the origional Kitchmas was released. Perverted Pearl also looked pretty neat.

Demosthenes

Everything before Adorn! I really am a late bloomer when it comes to MAC. I only really bought one or two items each time I went, but once I got into the brand, I'm averaging at least 6 items per collection.

The one where the theme was a pool party. I forgot the name, but it was a year or two ago. I was starting to get into MAC then but I didn't get anything from there.

Isabel

Pop Mode. I can remember when it was out...but I was just starting with MAC then, so it wasn't something I needed to have.

Liz

tantress, salsabelle, high tea, the one that had chromezone 1, liza, basically all of them. lol!

Jillith

The one with the snake embosssed eyeshadows. Chroma purple python and all that. I remember it, but it was before I was so devoted to mac.

Celina

It would have been nice to have been into their very first collections, but I was in middle school about that time
winks.gif

iiifugaziii

I forget what it was called... but it was an exclusive line for nordstrom I think... it was a for prom or something. It had all girl pigment, along with jam session glitter and all that.

leppy

I was around but ohhhh so very very very broke when Tantress came out. I think I actually cried over that one, the colours were just freakin perfect for me!

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
Everything before Adorn! I really am a late bloomer when it comes to MAC. I only really bought one or two items each time I went, but once I got into the brand, I'm averaging at least 6 items per collection.

I feel the same way,.... I just got into MAC last year and have already filtered out and replaced most of my other name brand makeup with MAC products,...But in a way,.. I am kinda glad,.. back then there would have been more heartbreak,.. I didn't make nearly as much money and I certainly hadn't figured out budgeting for this kind of thing yet,.... so maybe be a late bloomer to MAC was really a good hing,...

kare31

Kool Kat, not because of the products, but because the ad is so cute. I would love to have that postcard.