What color brows?

Kels823

Normally if I dont have color in my hair, my brows are their normal color (jet black).When I lightened my hair last summer, I lightened my brows as well, to a warm brown to compliment my hair. Now I have a copper toned rinse over my hair which I really really like... but Im not lovin the contrast of the copper hair w/ the black brows..

I dont really know nething about brow tinting (I used a creme hair bleach when I did my brows, Jolen), etc. I was thinking of leaving the bleach on them for like 5 minutes, just for a lift, but Im scared Ill be left w/ brown brows and red hair... not sure how that will play out..

Ne ideas will be helpful.
smiles.gif
TIA as ALWAYS!!
greengrin.gif

hyperRealGurl

Personally i suj going to a salon to lighten your brows... Or if plan on doing it at home go to your local beauty supply store there are many brands out there specificly for brow tinting, or lightning. whatever you decide to do i hope u acheive the color your going for.

*Luna*

What if you used a tinted brow gel? That way you don't have to fuss with bleach. Thats what I did when my hair was considerably lighter. I would use a slightly lighter brow pencil and swipe some brow gel though and it almost gave my brows highlights in a way.