What color? MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer and Select Moisturecover

lsperry

I have a studio touch-up stick in NW40 and it’s a good match for use in the under-eye area. But I like the consistency of the select cover-up concealer. I wear NW45 SFF SPF 15 foundation. Should I order NW40 or NW45 in the select cover-up concealer and the select moisturecover? I don’t have a MAC store to go try out the colors and I will be ordering this on-line.

ebonyannette

hmm, IMO the Select Cover up is a little lighter than the studio stick. MAC has a great return policy so if it doesnt work you wont be stuck with it. If you have really dark circles go with the NW40, but if you need it just to even out the skintone then go with the NW45. I never used the moisturecover before.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
hmm, IMO the Select Cover up is a little lighter than the studio stick. MAC has a great return policy so if it doesnt work you wont be stuck with it. If you have really dark circles go with the NW40, but if you need it just to even out the skintone then go with the NW45. I never used the moisturecover before.

I have no idea how how the select cover up is lighter than the studiostick because I never used it, but I'd go with the lightest, because the select cover up can be mixed with an eyecream to make it more sheer.

and if it's not the right color, you can allways send it back, MAC's return policy is great
winks.gif

Latest posts