This eyeshadow:
SEVEN.jpg

This eyeliner:
FOURTEEN.jpg

Eyeshadow:
naamloos111eq.png

Eyeshadow:
jtnudy.jpg

Thank you so much to anyone who has recs!!

stellarx1587

1. Woodwinked
2. Minted Eye Kohl
3. Samoa Silk/Violet Pigment & Deep Purple Pigment
4. Knight Divine, maybe a tad of Soft Brown in the crease and maybe a lil of Crystal Avalanche to HL

HTH!!! =)

~LadyLocks~

The only pix I can comment on is the one with the two girls- first one looks like Softbrown, and the second looks like violet pigment with sketch on outer eye and crease. I'm still working on my MAC collection and thoes are the only colors that I have that look similar...lol.

laurenmo88

the first one espresso maybe? or bateau
the second...so there jade eye kohl
samoa silk on the next one and i duno what for the rest! hope this helped a little

maxcat

Woodwinked/Mulch for the first one. #2, not exact but Aqualine will give you the same effect. The eyeshadow with the black liner looks like cork to me... the new technacolor purple shadow or cornflower inners with sketch on the outters on the next one... aaaaayyynnnd fiction with mystery.

aziajs

I agree with the above posters:

1. Mulch
2. Aqualine
3. Samoa Silk
4. Violet pigment with Sketch

user79

First one is def not like Woodwinked at all, Woodwinked is much more golden and more yellow. I'd say it's closest to Mulch and Espresso.

The last one looks like Knight Divine for the grey, and Shroom to blend out.

TESSAISDANK

I have woodwinked and I didn't think it was similar either! Thank SO much everyone! I just got a Violet pigment sample and I'm getting Mulch next MAC visit :]