What colours flatter you the most?

karen

Flipside of the "What colour can you absolutely NOT wear?" thread.

My ABSOLUTE best colours(in order):
-Browns
-Peaches
-Pinks

And the ones that also look great/flattering, in moderation:

-Oranges(the more "burnt", the better, but all oranges look fine on me)
-Greens(I prefer hazel greens the most, but all of them look good on me, I guess)
-Yellows(mostly pale or muddy yellows)

xiahe

purples! and pinks. and light peachy / gold tones. and that's pretty much it haha.

tracie

bronze, pinks, purples, and greens

and teal pigment is great for me, in moderation.

d_flawless

golds w/ a hint of pink, dusty colors/reds, lighter browns, gold-toned purples, etc.

and it's weird, i can hella pull off smokey looks, but some people just CAN'T. it's weird, my eyes looks best when rimmed in black (they're hazel)

Ada

I wonder if we can figure out what eye color people have by their answers to this question-- for example, bocagirl I'm guessing you have brown or hazel eyes (because I have brown eyes and we picked the same colors)... and karen, I'm guessing blue?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
I wonder if we can figure out what eye color people have by their answers to this question

That sounds pretty fun!

here are mine:
green! I'm so addicted
purples
soft pinks
earth tones

bocagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
I wonder if we can figure out what eye color people have by their answers to this question-- for example, bocagirl I'm guessing you have brown or hazel eyes (because I have brown eyes and we picked the same colors)... and karen, I'm guessing blue?

I do, I have brown eyes

kimmy

purples and blues, i'm told
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Turquoises, greens, blues, purples. Warm, earthy tones which I've just begun to explore.

It might sound stupid, but I feel (perhaps in a somewhat delusional manner!) that the colours that flatter me are the ones I'm most comfortable wearing, hee hee. I'm like that with clothing too.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
purples! and pinks. and light peachy / gold tones. and that's pretty much it haha.

Same thing with me...exact same colors...

lara

Pinks and neutrals. On the flipside, I can pull off very opaque black liner/shadow and not look like a wangsty teen goth. The benefit of having English Rose skin and extra pale blue eyes.
smiles.gif

Latest posts