What Did You Start Collecting Most Of?

d_flawless

I know for me, I'm always been more into eyeshadow than lipstick. I didn't even own a MAC lipstick until last year, with Culturebloom - after already owning about 80 eyeshadows! To date, I still have about 10x more eye products (lashes, pigments, shadows, liners, etc.) than I do lip products or face make up, for that matter.
What did you start collecting? Are you really into pigments? Or are you more of a lip gloss girl/guy?

prinzessin784

I've been a pigment collector, and they have to be full size! I also really loooove lipsticks even though they mostly just sit in the drawer because during the day I usually only reapply lipgloss.

Katgirl625

I'm mostly into eye shadow, with lipgloss being in second place.

My newest obsession is the MSF, since I discovered Pleasureflush in the back of a drawer. I'm close to having them all now - just need new vegas! So that's what I consider the true "collection" since I want one of every one that was made.

But my first purchase from any line is usually e/s...

~LadyLocks~

For me it's eyeshadow by far! It wasn't until recently that I started adding others to my collection. I guess because I have most of the eyeshadows and have to move on to other obsessions lol.

Fairybelle

Lipstick/gloss/liner gal for sure! Just started getting into e/s since they last longer (shelf-life wise), lol!
Favorites in my collection:
Lipsticks:
Lure, Danse, Bunny Pink, The Girl Next Door, Viva Glam (all), and Half N' Half.

Lipglass:
Prrr, Phosphorelle, Standing Ovation

Lipliners:
Spice, Beurre, Cream O' Spice, Red Enriched

TLC:
All the Disney ones (I bought back-ups of all of them too!!)

*Luna*

My obsession always has been and always will be eye shadow. I am starting to get into pigments... I have very few lip and face products but I prefer it that way. I like leaving what little space I do have in my traincase for more shadows. It's sad... I just bought a larger one and I still feel like i have no room!

LadyLaundale

Eyeshadows!

I think I'm up to around 240 something and its still growing. If you add in all other eye products, paints, fluidlines, lashes, mascara, I have far more eye products than the runner up, lip products, which numbers around 75.

medusalox

Pigments! I went in for one last year, and I've never been the same since. Runner up is eyeshadows, for sure. Oh, and MSFs. I have a problem with those.

MiCHiE

Eyeshadows! Ever since I first stepped foot at the MAC counter (last June, LOL) I've been intrigued with what I could do with my eyes. I've amassed close to 50 in those 6 months.

Oooh definitely eye stuff for me! maybe because I am a nude lip kinda gal not sure, I like to have really dramatic colourful eyes so need lots of stuff to achieve that! As far as what out of the eye stuff I like it all! Piggies, eyeshadow, fluidlines, shadesticks, paints! Oh and I have decided I have to have every single glitter liner ever for some reason!!

betseyjohnson

mac pigments in full size jars. either in original jars or pro jars and they have to be 1/2 full.
clap.gif

kradge79

I would have to say e/s as well, although I have quite a few lipglasses and pigment samples. There is just something about a palette full of pretty colors that gets me going!

Cocktail_party

I'm a TOTAL lip gloss whore, but for some reason when it comes to MAC I find myself buying tons more eyeshadow and pigments than I do lippies. *shrugs*

Shawna

It varies for me. At first it was lipglosses. Then eyeshadows. Then pigments. Now MSF's. It just really depends on what makeup trend I am hung up on. Right now I want beautiful flawless glowing skin so the msfs are my favorite
smiles.gif

blueglitter

At first it was pigments for me now im into the eyeshadows more with only a few lip products and no face products well apart from msfs and 2 beauty powders.

ledonatella

I guess it would be eyeshadows followed by lipglass. I've never been a big pigment collecter, even now the ones I have I never use very much. I like lipsticks too, but I'm kinda picky on those.

meihwa

Eyeshadows and Pigments mostly. The powdered products have a longer shelf life and I feel like it is an investment to keep the colors I really use available to me. Most of the lip/cream based products I have purchased in the past have gone to waste because I had too many and could not possibly use so much in so little time....had to B2M what I could to get back some of the cash I lost there. In non powder products, I now buy what I will use 3x week or more, otherwise I have to look the other way!!!

AudreyNicole

I have more eyeshadows and pigment samples than anything else. Closely followed by lipsticks. I have 4-5 of each of lipglass, fluidlines, MSFs. I have only been collecting a year, and have quite a collection already. I am so excited to add more!
smiles.gif