What Disco'd product do you miss the most and why?

ElectricLady

I'm pretty new to the make-up world, but I'll say Heaux. Luckily, I was able to get a back-up, but I could use another! It's just such a pretty, flattering berry red. It's the only RiRi product I really love.

Vandekamp

I love this topic. I hope MAC is listening. Here is my list: TTT lip liner Heroine liner, lipstick and nail polish Heaux RiRi Bad Boy Can you hear me now, MAC. Lol

Wolverina

Well here are old ones I'm still pissed about: Shrimpton, Bronx, Verushka and Bardot to name a few

Rainbunny

We'll, I bought 3 BUs of it so I should be good for a while, but Chic lipstick has been my go-to shade for at least 15 years. It's still the shade that looks the very best on me. I guess Syrup is close but it's not as good. I also really miss the stick foundation, which was another standby for me for years. My 3 backups are long gone now.

Eye_ronic

hyperreal
studio stick
Studio Finish Matte foundation
cry.gif

[h=1][/h]

nmurray880

Pink Opal pigment is my most missed although its in my collection. When I run out ...its gone :( thank God its full for now. Its such a beautiful color. I wish they would come out with a discontinued pigments line lol...nothing but past le or discontinued pigments.

Mi55V33

Velvet Moss is my favorite green! There is no other green like it.

I stocked up on Mad Cap...the perfect golden brown on me.

I'm obsessed with collecting discontinued shadows!
I have to agree, Velvet Moss and Femme Noir were two of my favorite green ES's that I can't find a dupe for! If anyone know what are good alternatives for these, pleeeeease do tell!! :)

Mi55V33

Pink Opal pigment is my most missed although its in my collection. When I run out ...its gone
ssad.gif
thank God its full for now. Its such a beautiful color. I wish they would come out with a discontinued pigments line lol...nothing but past le or discontinued pigments.

I JUST bought this pigment from the MAC Pro Store in Toronto. I'm sure it's still available! I would call MAC and verify.

I agree!! Pigments are my weakness. I regret not buying more before they changed the jars. :(

diaanz

The MAC sheertone blush in Loverush. I didn't know that it had been discontinued and had very unpleasant shock when I went into the MAC store to buy one about a week ago. I have a weakness to plummy shades in blushes and it's the most perfect shade on me. I have been looking for it like a crazy person ever since! :(

liba

Vibrancy Eye, without a doubt. I have plenty of BU's but it was such a great, multipurpose product and completely unique compared to everything else out there in other makeup and skin care lines.

MAC, what were you thinking??????
angry.gif

Shylamoma

@Wolverina YESSSS!!!! I have one left but it has that nasty smell to it now… So at this point I just hold onto the tube for sentimental value! I used to wear the hell out of that lipstick! I just found a dupe which I am excited about but it has ben dl too!!!!!!!
angry.gif

jchait

Saddle, because it was my first ever MAC eyeshadow and now it's gone :sniff, cry, sob hysterically:

Latest posts