What Disco'd product do you miss the most and why?

carrera

i miss mac goldbit eyeshadow...
i am going to miss the my tendertone balm (mine is in take a hint), which i recently found in my stash and have been using to recover from the longer winter...

nonmac, i really REALLY miss lancome's ablutia cleanser. it was pink, foamy, and perfect for oily skin without being drying. i still remember the smell. i have a clarisonic now, and i just want to try the ablutia with it sooo badly.

Aw. You actually sound really sad.:/

breatheonbeat

Aw. You actually sound really sad.:/
lol i will get over it!!!
trust me, i like lots of things
pompom.gif

carrera

I hate that they got rid of most of the matte2 eyeshadows!! It is a great formula!
Yeah, I was out of the makeup world (so to speak) for about 7 years and in that time these had come and gone it seems. Isn't that rather fast? Like, if something actually is good? And if it's good, you keep it, right? My approach would've been to update the Mattes to Matte2 or something, to move the assortment towards the better formula, if that makes sense?

GlamQueen21

What I miss the most are both Take A Hint and Sweet Tooth tendertones. I got both of them at my CCO a long time ago and so sad that they are gone.

breatheonbeat

What I miss the most are both Take A Hint and Sweet Tooth tendertones. I got both of them at my CCO a long time ago and so sad that they are gone.
i'm just finishing my take a hint (it disappeared into my stash and i found it recently and have been using it nonstop!) and i am already dreading finishing it :(

carrera

i know. is just that now i want the mac ones.
th_crazy2.gif
if i buy one hakuhodo brush then i wont stop and then ill be at their site everyday filling imaginary carts!!!!!!! i dont wanna get into another brand.

****a very nice lady in here is going to check her stash to see of she can sell me one at a nice price.
th_e2cloud9.gif
My. I thought I was the only one being like that. "Getting into brands" and what that entails/trying to avoid it. I so do recognize myself there, thank you for that:)

ahoythere

I hate that they got rid of most of the matte2 eyeshadows!! It is a great formula!
I was just thinking today, why on earth do they keep putting Shadow Lady in quads when they could be using Signed Sealed matte2?
I do think that Shadowy Lady has a place in the world but most people don't know how to use it to get the best out of it, and Signed Sealed is the same complex nearly-black-plum color but in a no-brainer formula that is soooo easy to apply and blend! Matte2s are the BEST!

But I will also throw in that they need to bring back Spaced Out (always looking for a backup, you hear me?), Cocktail lipglass stain, Haze eyeshadow, Hyper l/s (and all the others with an unexpected duochrome), High Top l/s, and all the colored paints. And for the love of god MAC, can you please make a purple lipliner again? None of this "just use magenta" bullshit.

MandyVanHook

I was just thinking today, why on earth do they keep putting Shadow Lady in quads when they could be using Signed Sealed matte2?
I do think that Shadowy Lady has a place in the world but most people don't know how to use it to get the best out of it, and Signed Sealed is the same complex nearly-black-plum color but in a no-brainer formula that is soooo easy to apply and blend! Matte2s are the BEST!

But I will also throw in that they need to bring back Spaced Out (always looking for a backup, you hear me?), Cocktail lipglass stain, Haze eyeshadow, Hyper l/s (and all the others with an unexpected duochrome), High Top l/s, and all the colored paints. And for the love of god MAC, can you please make a purple lipliner again? None of this "just use magenta" bullshit.
I just looked up Hyper lipstick! Very interesting color!!

MACina

YES YES YES
pompom.gif

carrera

Quote: Originally Posted by ahoythere ... and all the colored paints.

YES. Again, loud, resounding YES! In the tubes.

Indieprincess

Refined Deeper Bronze Bronzer, it was my absolute favorite. By the time I hit the pan and went to replace it it was gone. I was so disappointed and I still haven't found a suitable replacement.

MandyVanHook

I really enjoy the Silver Dusk powder, too. It's a nice multi-task highlighter and I like that it has a cooler tone than the typical highlighter. It looks beautiful tapped onto the center of the lip and on the cupid's bow. It makes my lips look super full.. It is probably a little too shimmery for some, though.

breatheonbeat

A lot of places still have it! I think nordstrom has it online, and my counter at Macy's did too!
I really enjoy the Silver Dusk powder, too.  It's a nice multi-task highlighter and I like that it has a cooler tone than the typical highlighter.  It looks beautiful tapped onto the center of the lip and on the cupid's bow.  It makes my lips look super full.. It is probably a little too shimmery for some, though.  

carrera

Refined Deeper Bronze Bronzer, it was my absolute favorite. By the time I hit the pan and went to replace it it was gone. I was so disappointed and I still haven't found a suitable replacement.
That sucks. Have you at least been able to find more elsewhere (eBay, whatnot)?:)

MandyVanHook

You know, another product they should bring back is Lure lip pencil! It is such a flattering shade! It's hard to find a good brownish coral lip pencil. The closest that Mac has is Chicory, which is pretty, but it is much darker and more brown.

Latest posts