What do I do with Club on NC45 skin??

twobear

I did a B2M and got Club eyeshadow. It is an odd but funky color and I have no idea what to pair it with. Any ideas???

aziajs

I wore it about 2 weeks ago with French Grey & Aquavert. Very pretty! I put French Grey on the outer and inner thirds of the eye and then Club over it in the very corners and then aquavert in the middle. Very cool look.

EDITED: Don't forget to add club to the crease too.
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I love it in the crease over Steamy
I also for a fun night out look will do a neutral color on the lid i.e. All That Glitters, then Club in the crease, carbon in the outer corners (enhances the green/blue in Club) and a black liner, and club over that too.

Pushpa

i'm c7

honest club is my fave eyeshadow hahaha

it is so hot to do a smokey eye with with carbon on lid club in crease and vex as highlight

you have to try it over flammable paint

club and any blues or greens is uber hot

i love ghraphito club steamy deep truth all on the lid and super dark

to lighten it up pair it with sump olive for depth just in the crease

twobear

You all are GREAT!! Club was so close to the trash. I was about to do a 3 pt. shot from across the room. You have saved her life!!!!! Off to the bathroom mirror.........

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I love it in the crease over Steamy
I also for a fun night out look will do a neutral color on the lid i.e. All That Glitters, then Club in the crease, carbon in the outer corners (enhances the green/blue in Club) and a black liner, and club over that too.

This sounds absolutely scrumptious! I'm def going to try this tomorrow.
smiles.gif
I havn't touched Steamy or Club in forever lol

lilchocolatema

I love colors like Club, Blue Brown, etc. with Purples! The contrast of the colors is unbelievable! Try Club packed on the lid over Naturalism, Tan Ray,etc., Saddle or Swiss Chocolate in the crease, a bit of beautiful iris, violet pig, Parfait Amour, etc directly above that, and vanilla under the brow. Take a little bit of Grape pic, Violet Trance or Violet Pig under the eye as a liner. It's amazing!
eyelove.gif

Beauty Marked!

I can't get enough of Club.

If it weren't for Club, I'd of turfed Ostentatious Fluidline ages ago. Great longwearing combo. Club is indeed a smoking crease colour and really sets my cream eyeliners to perfection. It's certainly someting special when lining the bottom lid and with lashings of black mascara.

In other words, Club is great worn solo, but looks different when layered over liners,foiled, or used wet/dry. *idea*

user79

Try the blue Sea Me shadestick underneath it. Turns it into something really spectacular, imo.

Cruzpop

I'm a NC44 and make-up artist used it on me.

First, he put MAC Shroom in the inner corners of my eyes, then he put MAC Soba all over my lid, and then he finished with MAC Club on the outer v/crease of my eyes.

He topped it off by lining my eyes with a black eyeliner (Engraved p/p)

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I love colors like Club, Blue Brown, etc. with Purples! The contrast of the colors is unbelievable! Try Club packed on the lid over Naturalism, Tan Ray,etc., Saddle or Swiss Chocolate in the crease, a bit of beautiful iris, violet pig, Parfait Amour, etc directly above that, and vanilla under the brow. Take a little bit of Grape pic, Violet Trance or Violet Pig under the eye as a liner. It's amazing!
eyelove.gif

that sounds so hot! i was about to suggest it over sharkskin with a green or purple liner on bottom lid. thanks!

MAC_Pixie04

I just discovered how very trippy it looks over Mangomix shadestick. I know that probably sounds totally putrid, but try it!

twobear

Tried it yesterday with purples and it was bangin'! Will wear it with green today. This is quickly becoming one of my most versatile colors.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobear
I did a B2M and got Club eyeshadow. It is an odd but funky color and I have no idea what to pair it with. Any ideas???

You could try Mulch in the crease and Vex as a highlighter.