What do you bring out?

BeverlyTazz

Have you ever thought that what you bring out is just unnecessary? I stumbled upon the perfect bag/purse for my journey. What type of bag do you carry around? It has a simple design with even a simpler way to carry. It's eye-catching too! I love it!

anthrovane

I definitely have thought of this! I tend to carry around a really big bag with a bunch of things that I think i'll need "just in case" but never really ever end up using. I'm always thinking "this is completely unnecessary" but still continue to do it anyways lol. Anyone else relate?

makeupbyomar

Ya I am super guilty of that... This is my "just-in-case" set bag. The only things that I get asked for is: Moisturizer / hand cream, mints and/or gum and the occasional tissue.

IMG_3874.jpg
IMG_3875.jpg
IMG_2641.JPG

BeverlyTazz

I definitely have thought of this! I tend to carry around a really big bag with a bunch of things that I think i'll need "just in case" but never really ever end up using. I'm always thinking "this is completely unnecessary" but still continue to do it anyways lol. Anyone else relate?
It gets rather heavy at times. Every day feels like a workout when you carry that much stuff in your bag. The bag I found online made me get it for a certain occasion. Maybe on a staycation, and you're just going for a stroll with your significant other for some photo-taking sessions.

Latest posts