What do you do for a living?

PnkCosmo

Full-time Hairstylist & Part-time Makeup Artist

thmbup.gif

Jozie

Im currently the Director of Marketing & PR for a nightclub. It's not nearly as exciting as I once thought it to be. Im in the works of opening up my own venue within 2 years.

Jessica

As of noon tomorrow: transition from nursing student to REGISTERED NURSE!!!!! Yyyyyiiiiipppppeeee!!!!!
Then all I have to do is sit for my state boards
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Full time student, almost full time (30-35 hrs) valet I LOVE MY PAYING JOB, and part time caterer when my mom needs another waitress or bartender but I don't love it so much...I think Ebaying could count as another part time job!

toropcheh

I am a professional moocher, with a long list of references... lol j/k I'm a full-time college student (have to be or I wouldn't be allowed to stay in Canada!), with plans to transfer to university and get a BA and Masters in Psychology. :-D

Alison

Full time student, animal science major (livestock like cattle and pigs). I hope to get into veterinary medicine this year.

I work as a cashier at Sobeys (grocery store).

HotPink

I am a Mental Health Case Manager
SOS.gif

Basically, I make sure my clients have the appropriate services i.e. therapist, psychiatrist, insurance etc. My job is definitely interesting. The pays crap, but I feel like I help people, so its all good. I eventually want to go to grad school so I can be a therapist.

shopgirl151

I'm a full-time student working on my BA with a major in English and a minor in History. I'm going to go on to grad school and work on getting a master's in English as well as my MLIS, so that way, I can basically choose whether I want to be an academic librarian or work in a public library.

lemurian

I'm a trained Cosmetologist/Massage Therapist/Nutritionist but I've spent as much, if not more time, working at an independent record store
th_wink3.gif

Right now I'm mostly unemployed and living with my mom/travelling way too much for someone with little/no income
thmbup.gif

Cedar

I'm a teen services and reference librarian. I have a Master of Library and Information Science and work full-time at a small public library. I have the best job in the entire world, IMHO. I'm also a professional book reviewer and a writer.

beautifulxdisaster

I'm not having a job currently because it is school in session. In summer, I'll be working as a waitress. Yay for tips!! edit: Plus I get to work for my aunt, her restaurant. I don't know if that is a good thing I probably won't be able to quit or some thing, haha.

ishtarchick

nothing! I'm a slacker hahaha, no just kidding, all you girls with awesome jobs make me feel bad :s
I'm taking a semester off from college (psych major), doing social work meanwhile at a school, and loving it (never actually thought I'd have enough patience to deal with kids and teens), and work part time at a coffee shop to be able to afford my addiction
smiles.gif