What do you do to beat the FLU??

X4biddenxLustX

Luckily I haven't gotten sick this winter season. *knock on wood!*

What I do may not be the best but I guess I in a kind of isolate myself from the outside world during this season lol. Which means I go out a whole lot less unless I really have to and just stay at home as much as I can. Which I guess can limit my exposure to germs from the outside. I wash my hands a lot, use hand sanitizer like crazy, get lots of sleep and vitamins! And if someone in my household gets sick I try to stay away from them as much as I can and take the usual precautions. Now I know that no matter how many precautions you take you can still get sick I'm just surprised that I haven't gotten sick yet. Last year around this time I got sick as much as everyone else around me was.

X4biddenxLustX

Lol, I love how just a few days after I made that post, I came down with...STREP THROAT! I've never ever had it in my life before this either and yuck I feel miserable. Hopefully the penicillin will clear it up fast so I can actually eat pain-free and finally be able to breathe (I'm so congested, I can't even sleep. If I can't breathe I can't sleep.).

WithThat

Not much you can do Claire. But rest, eat some oranges since they have a lot of vitamin C and also drink lots of water. Wear a mask if needed.