What Do You Love To Wear During Spring?

toupeemoor

Besides spring break, I am also looking forward to spring fashion. After a long winter of sweaters, parkas, and dark neutrals, Spring fashion is a breath of fresh air. What do you love to wear during spring? What are your plans for this spring break?

SteveJones1

According to me here are some popular fashion trends for spring that many people enjoy wearing:

1. Floral prints: classic spring trend and can be seen on dresses, skirts, blouses, and more.
  2. Pastel colors: Pastel colors like lavender, mint green, and baby blue are popular for spring and can be incorporated into various outfits.
  3. Lightweight jackets: Spring weather can be unpredictable, so a lightweight jacket or trench coat can be a versatile and stylish addition to any outfit.
  4. Flowy dresses: Flowy and airy dresses are perfect for spring and can be dressed up or down for various occasions.
  5. Denim: Denim is a timeless staple that can be worn year-round, and in the spring, lighter denim fabrics are especially popular.
  6. Bright accessories: Adding a pop of color with accessories such as a statement necklace or colorful scarf can add some fun and vibrancy to any outfit.
Overall, spring fashion is all about embracing lighter fabrics, brighter colors, and playful prints to welcome in the warmer weather.

fash10nista

Not that I’ll be putting away my sweaters and leggings anytime soon, but flowy rompers and jumpsuits are my go-to as well as lightweight shirt dresses. I‘m also looking forward to finally wearing sandals instead of boots!

lexfurther

Besides spring break, I am also looking forward to spring fashion. After a long winter of sweaters, parkas, and dark neutrals, Spring fashion is a breath of fresh air. What do you love to wear during spring? What are your plans for this spring break?
Shorts and t-shirts mostly but this spring is extremely cold. Today i want for a walk with my whole family and we all were wearing winter jackets! Half of us are sick (throat pain, cough, running nose etc etc) and we can't wait for our order from canadian pharmacy to arrive soon, so we can get better.

Last edited:

Latest posts