What Do You Say to Taking Chances - A Drugstore Galore FOTD with bonus kinder pix! :P

PopMusicChick87

First six weeks of teaching kindergarten are over..woo! I don't feel completely clueless anymore, and my kiddos are showing me that they're actually learning what I'm teaching them. I have 22 kids, got 2 new ones last week and one withdrew, and the toughest part is not having my own assistant. I share with 2 other teachers, so I only have her for part of the morning. :/ We learned about weather a couple weeks ago, taught the water cycle and the 3 big words (evaporation, condensation, precipitation). We're in the cafeteria lunch line and the cafeteria lady switches out an empty tray of food. They keep boiling hot water underneath to keep the food hot and so steam started rising up. One of my little boys goes "It's evaporating!" Haha, I felt like a proud mother..seriously. It's moments like that that make the bad days where the kids are off the wall wild and I go home absolutely exhausted sooo worth it.
th_DANCE.gif

These pictures are from date night at the Fair with my wonderful boyfriend of nearly 6 months.
smiles.gif
Life is sooo good right now.

picture323.png

picture340.png

picture333q.png

Photoshopped my arm out of the picture because it looked like I had an arm growing out of my head. :p

Face:
Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette
Almay Smart Shade Concealer
Maybelline Pure Makeup in Sandy Beige
Maybelline Mineral Power in Pure Beige
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Healthy

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in dark brown
Rimmel London Soft Eye Kohl in Pure White
L'Oreal HIP Matte Shadow Duo Animated (white)
L'Oreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo Platinum (both silver & black)
L'Oreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo Gilded (gold)
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara
HIP gel liner in black

Lips:
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Wild Berry Wink
Hard Candy Balm Girls Tinted Lip Balm in Christine

The boyfriend won me all 4 of these at the Fair. :p Gotta love him. Took the giant banana and put it in my classroom!
picture351.png

Bonus pictures of my kiddos in action:
picture354.jpg

Puddle Painting (learned about evaporation, why the water disappears)
picture355.jpg

Finger painting with red and yellow, making orange!
picture356.jpg

Graphing fruit loops

jennifer.

you and your bf are so cute together & that's so cool to know your kids are paying attention to you & learning! gotta be proud!

also, your fotds always kill me--your skin always looks so flawless!

cindiaz

very nice! I have those e/s duos,i'm going to try and do this look but I don't think is going to look like yours,lol.

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
you and your bf are so cute together & that's so cool to know your kids are paying attention to you & learning! gotta be proud!

also, your fotds always kill me--your skin always looks so flawless!

Aww, thank you so much! And yes, I definitely am.. they're like my very own children, haha.

You're so sweet, thank you! Surprisingly the stress of teaching hasn't caused my skin to go haywire yet. Knocking on wood that it stays that way!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindiaz
very nice! I have those e/s duos,i'm going to try and do this look but I don't think is going to look like yours,lol.

Thanks doll! You can do it, it's one that goes nice and quick. Apply the white all over the lid, layer silver on top, layer gold in the middle and up towards the crease, and finish with the sparkly black in the outer v/crease, and along the lower lashline.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Oh there's our new school teacher!! Glad the romance is still going strong you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to go to the fair next week!! To eat my way in and out of it

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePostcardOrg
Beautiful! Love your brows!

Thank yooooou! My sister keeps giving me flack about them, so I appreciate that.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Oh there's our new school teacher!! Glad the romance is still going strong you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to go to the fair next week!! To eat my way in and out of it

Yep, I've been in full fledged lurking mode! Thanks so much! We talk these days and it's no longer what's going to happen if we get married, it's.. what's going to happen WHEN we get married. Oh, the fair food, it's so worth all those extra calories.
yes.gif

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
gorg!!

Thanks, pretty lady!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
That's such a cute story. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

greengrin.gif
Thanks bunches!

shootout

So gorgeous!
Great job.
Glad to hear everything's going well, and you and your bf are adorable together!

BeautyPsycho

Hey I'm so happy you are doing great! I remember you posting about looking for a job and later about finding it! yay!
smiles.gif

You look gorgeous and two of you are such a hot couple!
smiles.gif