What do you think abous this auction?

NatalieMT

I'd be extremely suspicious. I don't remember any of the MAC mascaras or eye pencils looking like that! All the containers have been cylindrical and the caps on the pencils are usually black as opposed to silver/grey aswell as differently shaped.

I wouldn't know about the brushes. The picture isn't really good enough to tell whether they are authentic or not, but the handles somehow don't look right. I would say it's doubtful that they are real. Same for the pigments - there's no close up photos of the boxes, jars or product. So you'd have to request extra photos there. I would also imagine that's not the auctioneers personal photo of all the pigments.

The retail value of the pigments alone would be over $1000 but with the auction at just over $200 there's just no way it's legit. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. I wouldn't bid.

halocaustic

Totally fake
thmbdn.gif

damsel

fake. the pigment pic prob. does not even belong to them. i have seen them multiple times on other fake auctions. plus, the mascara and the pencils are totally knockoffs.

Xqueeze_me

I think the picture of the pigments is taken from someone without permission. I remember seeing it somewhere as someone's haul/swatches but definitely NOT on eBay.

The rest are just shiz fakes. *tsk tsk*

MAC*alicious

i think too it's a big fake, only one picture of the pigs and the pics are so bad... and i've never seen a mascara like this before!
and a girl buyed it for 300$, that's a lot of money and maybe she don't know what she buyed
thmbdn.gif
i hate this fakes on ebay...
thank you girls!

SkylarV217

The Fake wholesalers carry 54 colors of piggies and 13 glitters.... So i think thats an interesting coincidence.... I would say fake

redambition

absolutely counterfeit! that pigment picture has been used many times by sellers of counterfeit pigments. the brushes are a "new" counterfeit set that seem to be doing the ebay rounds.

the mascara and pencils - they just look totally wrong.

Susanne

This is a fake!! Don't buy it! There never have been MAC products like that
nonono.gif

I never buy MAC at ebay, better save your money for real products!

sofabean

what is up with their mascara? mac never makes liners that look like that either... don't bid on this one!