What do you think about Specktra's new look?

stephie06

i love it! while i loved the other one too, the new one looks a lot more chic
smiles.gif
great job!!!!

greentwig

I love everything
cutey.gif
.......except that I cannot tell if I have clicked on a thread before or not......that kinda sux
ssad.gif
........is there a way to fix this....are my setting wrong or something?

UPDATE

It's working now for some reason =D. Thank you if someone fixed it *bows*

macedout

MOST EXCELLENT JOB!
cheerleader.gif

thanks for all who work so hard, compiling MAC info, and making site so user-friendly.

WHAT AN ASSET this site has been to our crazed mac family!
eyelove.gif

thanks a mill
clap.gif

nanaparty.gif

eowyn797

i LOVE love love LOVE all the new functionality! multi-quote, wee! i also like that post links change from bold to regular after you've clicked on them.

but this poll was about the looks and i don't like the blocky color bars. they look like normal color bars do on displays that only do 16 color ot whatnot, y'know? it's hard on my eyes. i do like the more muted colors, but i'd love to have an option to switch back to the old skin, if that's not hard to implement. things seem a bit too spread out on this new layout.

i don't mind the ads! this is still a great resource!

BlahWah

I was a bit thrown on how to navigate but once I found the forums all was good. I like how the most recent news/threads are the first things seen, and havng the avatar at the top right makes me feel more at home!

d_flawless

i like, i just don't like all the ads in some of the member's posts now...but i'm not sure if that's even part of the format (it is new though as well)

CandyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhorgan
I love everything
cutey.gif
.......except that I cannot tell if I have clicked on a thread before or not......that kinda sux
ssad.gif
........is there a way to fix this....are my setting wrong or something?

I really like the new look but I agree with lhorgan on the dificulty of knowing the threads I've already visited.

But well done on the rest
clap.gif

natasha

well hun its awesome..its totally better than the previus..which in fact i didnt like much cause i thought it was kinda unfashionable...but this one is 1000% trendy and glamorous...who designed it...?
congratulationsssss
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif