What do you think of the Balloonacy highlight powders?

hb21

Hi
wavey.gif

I'm in the UK and balloonacy isn't being released here until June 4th. I'm trying to decide whether I should get the hullabaloo highlight powder or not. I know the shimmer is just an overspray, but can the matte powder underneath be used as a beauty powder? I'd just like to see what you all think of them before I order as I can't get to a counter. I'm lighter than NW15 if that helps.

sleepyhead

if you are super pale, it will probably work better as a subtle blush/bronzer. colorwise, it is similar to Yogamode bp came out with the raquel welch collection, but hullabaloo is more pigmented.

hb21

Thanks sleepyhead! That sounds really pretty, I often have difficulty with blush/bronzer being too bright for me so a subtle colour would be brilliant. Thanks for the help!

MisStarrlight

I'm a W10 & second the use as a blush/bronzer. It can definitely go on too heavy if you're not careful so use a larger brush (I use the 182)...when I first looked at it I thought I was never going to touch it, but I actually use it a ton.

But IMO, it's nothing like Yogamode.

hb21

Thanks for that! I've got a nice big brush I can use with it. What sort of colour does it show up as on you if you don't mind me asking?