What do you think of the Pussy Cat Doll's make up?

chako012

I actually thin kthey have very good make up, its definately bold out there creative and well blended - refer to 'beep" video..

No I definately like their make up
smiles.gif

User34

Yea I must admit they have nice make-up in the Video.
Does anyone else in that group sing or just that one girl? B/c from what I have seen she sings all the songs. The other girls are just...there.

Sophia84

Yeah!! I love it!! Actually a girl told me that the mu is all from Stila, The look with the green top, on her eyes she wears Golightly e/s on her lids and on the lower lashkne Jade e/s Vey pretty combo!!!

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Yeah!! I love it!! Actually a girl told me that the mu is all from Stila, The look with the green top, on her eyes she wears Golightly e/s on her lids and on the lower lashkne Jade e/s Vey pretty combo!!!

i love that MU look in the beep video, does anyone have a pic for a close up examination?
smiles.gif

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
Yea I must admit they have nice make-up in the Video.
Does anyone else in that group sing or just that one girl? B/c from what I have seen she sings all the songs. The other girls are just...there.

yea really now. the other PCDs are like her backup dancers hahah

lovejam

Yeah, I liked their makeup in "beep." I bet it would be really fun to be their makeup artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84

OMG i was wondering what e/s she was wearing!She is so hot
rofl.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
yea their make up in very nice in the video, maybe thats why i keep watching it lol

me toooo
rofl.gif

Beauty Star

I love PCD's make up. I really like how they do Nicole's and Melody's.

I look at HQ pictures of them just to see how its applied.

user79

Can someone post a picture or something? I have no clue what you're all talking about...

Nolee

yeah, i heard all the makeup they use is Stilla too, it was very well done, looks stunning on them esp Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Can someone post a picture or something? I have no clue what you're all talking about...

wavey.gif

http://nicolephotos.com/categories.php?cat_id=36
these are caps from the video, ill try to find some HQs so that u could see the mu better
graucho.gif

SChotgurrl

Man I'm a HUGE PCD fan!! They're makeup/hair, well style in general, is always so freakin HAUTE!!! Some say they're bitches or slutty, but I just happen to think [and like the fact that] they love being sexy and confident
smiles.gif
I think it's good for women to feel like that ya know? Just MHO
winks.gif