what do you think of this Sephora tote?

thelilprincess

sephora roll top tote

i don't like hard cases (don't like hearing my makeup roll around).

i was using a victoria secret bag seen here but it ripped (i guess i was stuffing it a little too much)

i like to be able to throw a can of hairspray and my flatiorn in it for travel, too, so i'm wondering if this would be good to have for my makeup as well.

opinions?

tia!

red

I've seen the Sephora tote and its really nice and roomy. The drawback is that it doesn't have compartments, everything gets kinda thrown in there
ssad.gif

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
I've seen the Sephora tote and its really nice and roomy. The drawback is that it doesn't have compartments, everything gets kinda thrown in there
ssad.gif

thanks! well, it was kinda thrown in my VS bag, too - although you could say it had 2 large compartments and 2 little flat zipper compartments (or was it 3? i forget already)

right now i have all my e/s stuff in a ziploc (except the 15 palette), all my mascara & liners in another, lippies all in one, etc. and it' sjust in a brown paper shopping bag from a CCO purchase. lol. i got a $4 clearanced tote @ target but it was too small - gave it to my sister so she could put the kids' toothbrushes in it when they travel.

anyhow, thanks again - your comments merit it worth a trip to check out in person.

Latest posts