What do you use for Studio Fix application?

makeup_junkie

I'm getting ready to buy Studio Fix and I was wondering what you all use to apply it. I know people who use a foundation brush and I know others who use a sponge.

Just wondering what you all recommend.

I HATE foundation more than anything...but I need it. So I want something that is going to make the foundation go on as smoothly as possible.

TIA!

Juneplum

i adore the 136 brush with studiofix! gives a perfect sheer, natural looking flawless application every time!

hall234

Oh my goodness, an absolute MUST for studio fix is the stippling aka skunk brush! It puts it on either very lightly or very heavily depending on the touch, and it also buffs at the same time. I love it.
greengrin.gif

jess98765

for smooth as application for foundation, use a base- i use strobe cream. it makes your application very easy and quick. also using a proper brush is essential to ensure a full cover- the last thing you want is bloches of skin without and with foundation. Therefore, i reccomend the 190 foundation brush. hands down the best brush ever for it! hope it helps
smiles.gif

ambidextrous

I use the sponge. tried the #190 brush, but it goes on too sheer for my likings and it takes much more time to apply with the brush...

caffn8me

I use the 129 brush which is similar in fexture to the 136 but smaller (and therefore cheaper!). It works fine and can apply a sheer coverage or more opaque if required.