What do you use the 150, 134 and 182 brush for??

cocodivatime

Ok so I have the 150, 134 and 182 (kabuki). Which brush is best to use for flawless application of my powders (both pressed and loose) and MSF?

I am not sure of the best ways to use these beautiful brushes.

For those of you who own these brushes how do you use them each?

thanks!!

nunu

I don't own the first 2 but i own the 182 kabuki brush and i use it to apply and buff in my pressed blot powder on top of the foundation.

hth

Karen_B

I only have the 182, but I use it for applying my mineral foundation (loose powder) and for blending blush. Sometimes I use it to apply beauty powder.

CoralBlast

i want to get the 134 for powder loose and compact, the 150 is for blush and the 182 which i have blends everything together and it's the best for flawless application of any face product (powder,blush, msf, bp, etc).i hope this helps you.

DirtyPlum

I use the 150 to apply pressed powder like Studio Fix or blot and the 182 for buffing MSF natural and colour into my skin to achieve a glowy look.

cocodivatime

Thanks everyone.

Its clear to me what to use all my other brushes for but for these three I was really confused about the exact purpose. I see that they serve very dual roles. thanks again
winkiss.gif

rbella

I use the 182 for many purposes. I use it after applying my foundation to buff it and make it look more "natural". I use it to blend my contour, blush and highlighter together and I use it for buffing in my powder.

Loves it!!!!

Sanayhs

I have the 150 and the 182. I like to use the 150 to apply powder to set everything or occasionally my bronzer. I like to use the 182 to buff things together or blend out any accidental over-application of a face product.

blindpassion

I use the 150 for powder application (usually for all over powder to set my foundation). I dont have the 134, but the 182 is a fantastic brush, I use it to buff in my powder or sometimes apply powdered foundation. I also use it for my Msf's. The 182 is great for buffing out face products to make everything set and look more natural.

cocodivatime

What is it like a year later and i've still never used my 134. Perhaps I should swap it. It doesnt seem to be an essential brush. Is there something I'm missing or can this one go?

tepa1974

I use the 150 for my setting powder, the 182 to buff in either blush or powder mineral foundation and the 134 to apply bronzer. I really like the 134 for bronzer although you could probably use another brush for it as well.

Latest posts