What do you use?

posh2

for eye makeup i just use a cotton ball and i put some baby oil, then i wipe it with tissue

noahlowryfan

i use baby wipes from the dollar store to remove my makeup. it does a good job in removing foundation but not a good job in removing eye makeup so i'm going to invest in a eye makeup remover.

kimmy

i use neutrogena pore refining cleanser and clean & clear pink astringent daily, and that usually gets most of my makeup off. anything else i just take off with a wet washcloth or puffy shower thing. 3 times a week i use st ive's apricot scrub and grassroots get grounded skin purifying clay mask.
smiles.gif

Miss_M

I use the Body Shop Camomile gentle eye make-up remover to remove my eye make-up and Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser to clean the rest of my face. After that I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid as a toner, Olay Regenerist eye serum and Olay nightcream.

zori

I use L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise (sp?) eye makeup remover as well as clean & clear cleanser to wash my face. After washing my face I usually apply Witch Hazel on a cotton pad as an astringent and Olay with SPF30 as moisturizer.

I am thinking of trying the cleansing oil next.

Hilly

I love the Clean and Clear Makeup removing wash (blue bottle). It is awesome on Eyes!

AppleDiva

I use Johnson's Baby Oil gel for the eyes. Sephora Cream Makeup Remover for face and Face Wipes. I put a hot wash cloth over my face.. C'est tout.

amazed527

I use Noxema the one with the beads in it. Every other day I use Mary Kay(old lady stuff I know) face mask and it is awesome leaves your face so soft and smooth.

Magic Markers

I use the clinique extremely gentle cleansing cream. (http://www.clinique.com/templates/pr...T _ID=PROD717)

And then I use a wash cloth to wipe it off because its kind of oily... Then I use the clarifying lotion 2 and the dramatically different moisturizer.

That's if I wore makeup. If I didn't, I use the mild soap... And I use the soap in the morning too.

Then a few days a week I use the St. Ives Apricot scrub in the shower.

sternchen001

I use the l´oreal eyemakeup-remover.
I wahs my face with Kanebo, and then using a clarifying lotion from sislay, and a moisture cream, at the moment also sisley cucumber-cream.
2x a week I use a purifying mask, and 1x a week I use a "normal" scrub, and 1x a week a enzym scrub (like kanebo).

hunnybun

I use Purity Made Simple face wash by Philosophy. It removes all my makeup and deep cleans all in one step and really makes my skin glow.

blindpassion

I use MAC Eye and Lip Make-up remover, which is fantastic! and then I use proactiv exfoliating cleanser, which is great for taking off foundation
smiles.gif

vica

i use cleansing oil because i get really lazy at night and this takes everything off and washes my face at the same time... then i can pass out right after
winks.gif

kashleigh80

I use Mary Kay's oil-free eye make-up remover...it's the only one I've found that doesn't sting my eyes! Then I wash my face with their 3-in-1 Timewise cleanser.

lipshock

I swear by Dermalogica's PreCleanse -- it's a cleansing oil that takes off everything, even waterproof mascara, all in one. You apply it to a dry face and rub it in, paying extra attention to your areas with congestion and oil. You then wet your hands and rub your damp hands onto your face and the oil turns into a milky solution that you would then rinse off. I then follow with my cleanser of choice (Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel mixed with 2-3 drops of 100% Tea Tree Oil). The good thing about PreCleanse is that it's not super slick or oily feeling, smells nice and has a light texture and consistency.

After cleansing, I tone and prepare my skin for proper absorption of my moisturizer by spritzing my face 3-4 times with Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner. I then apply my moisturizer of choice -- that being Avene's Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion (not really a lotion or cream but rather a silky gel that absorbs any shine whatsoever on my face -- but provides just enough moisture for my normal/oily skin). If I am having a breakout: I use a cotton swab dampened with water and 2 drops of tea tree oil on the affected pimple and during the night, after I spray my toner but before I apply my moisturizer, I use Dermalogica's Medicated Clearing Gel (now named Overnight Clearing Gel) with 2.0% Salicylic Acid all over my face in a nice thin, even layer. Some times if I feel like it, I use a quick spritz of Avene's Thermal Spring Water in the aerosol bottle as a final "sealant" to my treatments and moisturizers.

Dermalogica and Avene have been godsends to my face. Pricey but so worth it.

For exfoliaton (2-3x a week) I use Avene's Purifying Scrub or Dermalogica's Microfoliant. For a deep cleansing mask (2x a week) I swear my Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask but I want to try out Dermalogica's new product, Sebum Clearing Masque.

I also use MAC's Fast Response Eye Cream -- best eye cream/gel ever. Bye bye dry, flaky eyelids and area around the eyes.

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
I use Purity Made Simple face wash by Philosophy. It removes all my makeup and deep cleans all in one step and really makes my skin glow.

Ditto. i use to use this Bath & Body Works Cucumber Cleanser and it took off all my makeup - but it was DC'ed. I wanted something that was non-irritating, non-stinging, and multi-functional - remove makeup and clean my skin - Purity by Philosophy is the best!!!

Latest posts