What do you wear when it's freezing outside?

BeverlyTazz

I wear fleece tights then layer on my favorite jeans, a wool coat and a pair of practical winter boots to keep out the cold. then I would have an infinity scarf and warm gloves.
Infinity scarf, good choice. I should look up for one at my local stores to try it on.

makeupbyomar

Make-up and Hair departments on the set of Good Witch Season 7. Shooting exteriors on Feb. 19/21... We Bundle up! Even with the propane heater on in the tent behind us.

IMG_8309.JPG

NolAli

I wear fleece tights then layer on my favorite jeans, a wool coat and a pair of practical winter boots to keep out the cold. then I would have an infinity scarf and warm gloves.
I usually choose similar clothes, but I also wear a hat.

lexfurther

I usually stay at home (joke). Lucky me, i work 90% of my time from home, so don't need to have tons of warm clothes. For those rare cases when i have to be in the office i need to look smart and that's the reason i was checking True Religion reviews https://true-religion.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. This store has some elegant clothes which might be suitable for my work meetings and conferences.

Last edited:

Latest posts