what does a crazy kitty have to do with a corset?

litlaur

absolutely nothing
tong.gif
except that they happen to be in my latest photos, and I didn't want to make 2 separate posts.

fuzzyweird1.jpg

This is Fuzzy. We should have named her something like Nutcase, or something. She's got a bit of a diva attitude too.

It's kind of hard to tell, but she's sleeping with her forehead flat on the table.

We have another one that sleeps with his head up. He always looks like he's surprised in his sleep
greengrin.gif

And this is my corset
smiles.gif

corsetfront.jpg

corsetback.jpg

I ordered it for this year's Halloween costume (my variation on Death of the Endless if anyone is wondering), but also because I've always wanted a real corset.

YOOTOPiA

that is a sexxxyyy corset you got there missy. i've worn mine twice and that was twice too many hahaha. i swear i think it brusied my ribs, it was so tight hahaha.
looks awesome on you though =) very grr

litlaur

When I take it off, my belly is like a balloon blowing out, and I'm like, "I can BREATHE!!!"

But I like it a lot
greengrin.gif

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
It's kind of hard to tell, but she's sleeping with her forehead flat on the table.

No way!!!! That's uberfunny!
rofl.gif

And the corset is the bomb!

midnightlouise

That's so pretty! I used to have to wear a corset for Civil War re-enacting...(yes, lame, I know. I did it because my Dad thought it was a good thing for us to do together. Couldn't we have just gone hiking or something?) Oh, and my cat sleeps facedown sometimes, too! What is that about? lol!

inlucesco

Woohoo, you'll make an awesome Death! I was thinking about going as her this Halloween as well.

Midnightlouise... I think civil war re-enactments are way cool.
greengrin.gif

litlaur

Dawn - that's a great picture. It's hard to take pictures of Fuzzy, I just get a black blob with ears
tong.gif

Cats are just weird. That's the only explanation *shrugs*

Shawna

Your cat is too funny. I'd be worried the poor thing couldn't breath
lol.gif
I like your corset, but I especially love your tattoo
smiles.gif

Pei

Both the cat & the owner of the corset can't breathe smoothly
greengrin.gif

Gorgeous corset on ur gorgeous body~

And both cats are sooooooooo adorable!!!

OT: Keeping Cats= High maintainance?
I wanted one soooooo freaking much but i still live with my family (where no one agree to have one
ssad.gif
)...

Miss_Behave

OMG you have 42 tattooed!!!!! that's so cool! I mean I could tell by your avatar and your footer that you're a fan, but your tattoo make it really clear
smiles.gif

your cat is so cute (mine sleeps the same way, I really wonder how they breathe
smiles.gif
)and you in that corsett is pure HOTNESS!!

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
Both the cat & the owner of the corset can't breathe smoothly
greengrin.gif

Gorgeous corset on ur gorgeous body~

And both cats are sooooooooo adorable!!!

OT: Keeping Cats= High maintainance?
I wanted one soooooo freaking much but i still live with my family (where no one agree to have one
ssad.gif
)...

lol, thanks
smiles.gif

I had the same problem when I was younger. My mom thought cats were a pain to deal with, but I think cats are very easy to take care of. They clean themselves and you don't have to take them out to pee/poop (but I still love dogs too
greengrin.gif
)

The biggest issue for me is finding a good place for the litterbox. A room that people aren't in a lot, but not too out of the way that it's inconvenient for the cat.

Sometimes they scratch furniture or carpets, but a scratching post or tree will usually solve that problem.

Shedding is also a problem, but I've learned to always keep a lint roller, or at least some tape handy.

They don't really have to go to the vet a lot, just once to get spayed or neutered, then regular check-ups about every 2 years (which I've been bad about, but that's what is suggested). Sometimes they get fleas, but the flea meds I get from the vet work great.

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
OMG you have 42 tattooed!!!!! that's so cool! I mean I could tell by your avatar and your footer that you're a fan, but your tattoo make it really clear
smiles.gif

your cat is so cute (mine sleeps the same way, I really wonder how they breathe
smiles.gif
)and you in that corsett is pure HOTNESS!!

OMG, I'm so obsessed with Douglas Adams and the Hitchhiker's Guide
oh.gif

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
OMG, I'm so obsessed with Douglas Adams and the Hitchhiker's Guide
oh.gif

how can someone not be obsessed with it??? I remember when I read it the first time about 10 years ago - I just couldn't stop talking about it and telling everyone how great it is, and me and my friend who also loved it were always making some inside jokes. well actually we still do it because we both work in marketing and you know what happens to those people in the book
smiles.gif

oh and reaaaalllllyyy wanna know what you think about the movie

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
how can someone not be obsessed with it??? I remember when I read it the first time about 10 years ago - I just couldn't stop talking about it and telling everyone how great it is, and me and my friend who also loved it were always making some inside jokes. well actually we still do it because we both work in marketing and you know what happens to those people in the book
smiles.gif

oh and reaaaalllllyyy wanna know what you think about the movie

ahhh, the movie...you know, I think I went into it with the right attitude. I knew it wasn't going to measure up to the book. It was amusing. I think it would have been better if Douglas Adams were alive to help produce it, or at least give input
ssad.gif

- I thought it was a bit typical for Arthur and Trillian to end up together, even though it NEVER happens in the books. I knew they would do something like that, though.
- I was also a little annoyed with how they did Zaphod's 2 heads, but I can understand the technical reasons for doing it.
- I liked Humma Kavula, but that might have to do with my adoration for John Malkovich
- what pissed me off most, though, is that Mr. Prosser did not lie in the mud. The absurdity of that entire situation was lost in the movie.

Shawna

I did love the rendition of the song "so long and thanks for all the fish" My son made me rewind the movie several times so he could hear the song again and again. I've obviously created a little fan. I can't wait until he's old enough to read the books
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

Your Corset Is Freakin Fabulous!!!!
eyelove.gif
But How Funny Are The Way Your Cats Sleep I Would Take Their Pics All Of The Time LOL!
rofl.gif