What does an evil herbivore wear on her lips? SEXIE!

lizsybarite

Haha this arrived today and I was so eager to try it out I didn't even wait for it to warm to room temperature. I'm lucky I didn't break the twist-up mechanism; it's been sitting in my ice-cold mailbox all day! So this is sloppily and fast-applied but I thought some of you might want to see it on lips
smiles.gif

The color isn't 100% accurate; oh well.

sexie001.jpg

Horrible pic; this is Sexie fast-applied, sans liner or gloss:

sexie007.jpg

With Jewelbright l/g:

sexie004.jpg

Mmm. For an NC15 I really love me some dark lips. Too bad it's almost Spring!

BlahWah

Ooooh, you wear Sexie so well! It looks really great on you, and you're workin' it in the 3rd pic. Keep havin' fun! =D

sallytheragdol

That is really beautiful. definitely makes me want it. of course...teh Eddie Izzard colors are long gone....but still....

Sparklevixen81

wow....amazing!!!!!!!!!! I am adding this lipstick to my wish list!!!

*edit.... can you tell me where you ordered that from please? I just checked the MAC site and its not on there...thanks!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
wow....amazing!!!!!!!!!! I am adding this lipstick to my wish list!!!

*edit.... can you tell me where you ordered that from please? I just checked the MAC site and its not on there...thanks!

I think it's an LE item, cuz the first thing I did was check MA too! This'll be a tough one to hunt down...

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Why can everyone pull off red lips except for me?

I found it really hard to pull off too until I came across Dubonnet. I tried 6 different combos w/ the MA that day before I settled on that one! I'm sure you'll find yours eventually. Don't give up! You'll look smashing when you find it! :thumbsup:

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
thanks for the help BlahWah...do you know any other red lipstick by MAC that is similar to sexie??? thanks!

*lol* I am SO the wrong person to ask! After picking up Dubonnet I haven't explored reds much (haven't had time =T). I stick to neutrals cuz I'm just getting the nerve to pull off colour. Also, I haven't seen Sexie IRL, but if I see sthg similar I'll let you know. I'll post on the Recommendations forum to see if there is one. Judging from the replies to this thread there might not be..
ssad.gif