What does it mean when it says Pro palette e/s??

tinkerbell

Is it different than the regular e/s??? I'm a newbie to this so please excuse the stupidity of the question! Thanks
th_confused_new.gif

user2

A Pro Palette e/s is just the regular pan you can also find in the usual pots!
Thoses pro e/s are cheaper and have a magnet on the back to hold it in your palette!
You can get each permanent color + some pro shades as a palette e/s!
Ltd Edition e/s are just available in pots!

Star

Buying the "Pro Palette" e/s can be a saviour of you end up accumulating a lot of shadows. They are the "naked" metal pan with the shadow inside, no plastic outer container. They are a few bucks cheaper.

The 15-eyeshadow empty palettes are about $12-$13 and are magnetized, and the Pro Palette e/s have magnets on the back, so you can pop them in and pop them out as you need.

A lot of us are "depotting" our regular shadows that come in the little hinged plastic pots, so that we can put them in the 4-slot or 15-slot palettes. It's more convenient that way.

After you have "depotted" six of those e/s, you can turn in the empty plastic shells to MAC for a free LIPSTICK of your choice! But actually someone on makeupalley had done the calculation and you don't save any money by buying the regular "potted" shadows and turning in the empties. Personally I am a nervous wreck everytime I depot shadows and I have ruined three (cracked) so from now on, I will buy the Pro Palette only (through the 1-800 number on MAC website, or visiting a PRO store).

Unfortunately as already pointed out, limited edition e/s NEVER come in Pro Palette form
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Latest posts