What does this means?? Please help. :(

lazytolove

A month ago i've met this guy. We went on a date, it was so fun and i was enjoyed hanging out with him. I do have feeling for him but I just wanna be friend with him because i rencently just broke up with my ex. I warned him at first that we can only be friends and i'm not looking forward to be with anyone now. So the second date, he wants to have sex...it was so awkward because i don't like to have sex with random guys, only if he's my bf. The weird thing is...this guy don't want a relationship, he just wanna have sex! So i was like...whatever, i went with the flow.

One day, i told him we shouldn't see each other anymore because i'm still so in love with my ex and i can't move on. He didn't say anything about it and we still hang out the next day. Again, i mentioned to him about us stop seeing each other and he didn't comment about it at all...not even have a weird reaction on that. And then...the next day, i texted him and he didn't reply me. I called him yesterday and he didn't answer my call, didn't call me back. Ladies, i just wanna know what kind person is this guy...and i really wanna know what's going on...i couldn't focus on work, i feel like he dumped me!. I don't mind if there are privacy questions, please feel free to ask me...i really need help from you all. =[

Babylard

he sounds like a douche. the kind that wants random pussy and to mess around. sorry, if i am being harsh, but its the truth. boys can be assholes that way. respect yourself more, you dont deserve trash like that. its not weird at all that he didnt want a relationship. hes the "manwhore" type. my bf used to be liked that at a point in his life, so it is something i somewhat understand. fortunately, i met him after he matured and hes very caring. you could really tell if a guy is affectionate towards you as oppose to wanting a one night's stand.

dont feel so bad for being fooled, live and learn and move on. but seriously, i hope you move past this jerk. its for your own good. you deserve much, much more

lazytolove

Thank you for being very honest with me. It's something that i need to hear for now.
smiles.gif

lyttleravyn

I agree that the guy wasn't probably looking for a relationship, just to fool around. But you probably fed the fire a bit by telling him that you weren't looking for a relationship either. However, I'm confused why you continued to call and text him after you had been very clear that you weren't interested in that. Let me let you in on a tiny girl secret: every guy friend you have (if they're straight) wants to be more then friends. People can try to disagree, and I have a number of guys that are just friends. But the guys that can be really great friends with a girl without trying for more probably is just too shy to go for it. If you gave a guy friend the opportunity to do more, he would take it. (I'm telling you this because I'm anticipating your response to my question being that you still want to be friends.) I'm really not all that surprised that he's blowing you off now. Do you want a guy like that in your life? He's definitely not worth it, so don't beat yourself up over it. I would focus more on doing stuff with your family, girlfriends, hobbies, etc. until you get fully over your ex.

lazytolove

The reason i still want to text him because he didn't say anything about not seeing each other again. And if i don't call him, i feel like i'm ignoring him...it will be sad and cruel. Thanks for your advices. And again, you're right, there will be no bestfriends between a girl and a guy. =)

lyttleravyn

What did you expect him to say? He was probably looking for some quick tail, you weren't going to give in and he probably just shrugged it off since you guys have only known each other for a month. Does he sound like a jerk? Yes, but mostly because he wanted sex on the second date. I'm not sure why you kept hanging out with him after that, that would have been a deal breaker for me. Is it sad and cruel to stop contacting him? Not at all. You've already told him you weren't interested and he got the message. No harm, no foul.
smiles.gif

lazytolove

Positively, i'm quiet happy that he ignored me. That's a good reason for us to stop talking. I really like to hang out with him as a friend...when we were hanging out, he's so fun, so down to earth. And yes, he sounds like a jerk sometimes lol. I guess i'm a little bit too naive and doesn't matter who dumped who.
smiles.gif

sweetbabyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyttleravyn
What did you expect him to say? He was probably looking for some quick tail, you weren't going to give in and he probably just shrugged it off since you guys have only known each other for a month. Does he sound like a jerk? Yes, but mostly because he wanted sex on the second date. I'm not sure why you kept hanging out with him after that, that would have been a deal breaker for me. Is it sad and cruel to stop contacting him? Not at all. You've already told him you weren't interested and he got the message. No harm, no foul.
smiles.gif

I second that.
He stopped contacting you because he couldn't get want he wanted from you anymore.
And you didn't really get dumped because by the sounds of it, it wasnt a relationship to begin with.
Forget about him, he's not worth even being friends with
nonono.gif

LMD84

honestly you are so much better without this guy in your life! he wasn't bothered about a relationship because all he wanted was sex. and he is ignoring you because you don't want to spend time iwth him in that way when you're still in love with your ex. you did nothing wrong at all - he's just a complete ass and you will be thankful that he did ignore your texts one day in the future.

NutMeg

I don't think he was the kind of guy you were looking for. But seriously, you tell him you don't want to see him anymore because you're in love with someone else, and then you're upset that he isn't answering your calls? Don't send mixed messages like that, it's confusing.

lazytolove

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
I don't think he was the kind of guy you were looking for. But seriously, you tell him you don't want to see him anymore because you're in love with someone else, and then you're upset that he isn't answering your calls? Don't send mixed messages like that, it's confusing.

Like i said above, he didn't react when i talked to him about us not seeing each other. On the other hand, i don't wanna just go on and ignore him because it will be cruel. This guy was good to be friend with, but i guess not anymore... =]

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazytolove
Like i said above, he didn't react when i talked to him about us not seeing each other. On the other hand, i don't wanna just go on and ignore him because it will be cruel. This guy was good to be friend with, but i guess not anymore... =]

If people think that a guy and a girl can't just be friends then once sex is involved you DEFINITELY can no longer be friends. Sorry that's just how it goes. There will always be a what if or a remember when on someones side so it's just better to move on.

Latest posts