What e/s to go with Aquadisiac?

mreichert

It's such a pretty color, that it can go with just about anything. The only trouble is that it doesn't show up well- make sure you have a good base underneath.

You could put aquadisiac on the lid with some Espresso in the outer V and Cork in the crease for a daytime look. For nightime, you could do a smokey eye with carbon on the lid and Aquadisiac in the crease blended up. It looks great with Contrast, Peaches, Oranges- you name it
I might have a couple looks with it in my idea gallery- have to check. Makeup Geek » Idea Gallery

miss_supra

My favorite combo is Aquadisac on the lower lash line and woodwinked on my lid. Uou can barely tell that's combo in my avatar

xxsgtigressxx

yeah I was going to say for like a monochromatic look, try it with deep truth, but my fave e/s to wear it with is woodwinked. Id put aquadisiac on my inner 1/3 of eye and woodwinked on the rest. so beachy and pretty!

Shenanigans

I think Aquadisiac is probably my favourite colour. I usually pair it with Satin Taupe & Phloof!, or Black Tied & Crystal Avalanche, or Flashtrack, Storm Watch and Phloof!