What eye shadow colors do you use to make your eyes POP?

MandyVanHook

I noticed today when I wore Moon’s Reflection and Prussian eye shadows my eyes seemed to change color!! They went from their usual grey/green/blue/gold mixture to a more obvious, bright green. I think the eye shadow contrast is making them pop, but I can’t understand why. You’d think the blue in the shadow would bring out the blue in my eyes but instead it seemed to mask it! What color eyes do you have and do you have any shadows that really bring out your eye color or even change it altogether?

Dolly Snow

Oh boy lol yea I do. I have brown on the light side with honey and little tinta of green that is noticeabe in the sun more.in pictures they show up just brown idk why..anyways lol Miss Piggy Pink from MAC really makes my eye color pop! suppose because it has a tinge of lavender in it :dunno: I have alot more that do different things so I'll be posting them as I go through my stash lol

Dominique33

Kiko Colour Shock es ( semi-liquid formula, highly intensity )
Chanel quad in Fascination
MAC pressed pigment in Midnight.

And also MAC Lady Grey quad and Bare my Soul quad. And many others in fact.

Dominique33

Yes agree brown eyes plus blue or green eye products really make them pop, I love green anything on my peepers lol
lol yes blue/green es are very flattering on brown eyes.

Kiko Colour Shock es ( sunlight ), they do feel a bit cakey on the eyelids but they are sooooooo intense ! A good eyemakeup remover is needed though. Those es really make eyes pop !

Dolly Snow

lol yes blue/green es are very flattering on brown eyes. Kiko Colour Shock es ( sunlight ), they do feel a bit cakey on the eyelids but they are sooooooo intense ! A good eyemakeup remover is needed though. Those es really make eyes pop !
Holy crap those look awesome! Need to look into them!

Dominique33

Holy crap those look awesome! Need to look into them!
Do you have the brand in the US ? They are awesome, much better than some high end ones but they feel cakey ( heavy on the eyelids ), it is a semi-liquid formula. Not so easy to apply, but incredibly intense.

Dolly Snow

Do you have the brand in the US ? They are awesome, much better than some high end ones but they feel cakey ( heavy on the eyelids ), it is a semi-liquid formula. Not so easy to apply, but incredibly intense.
I looked um up and I think I can order online...still researching them lol

OROGOLD

Eyeshadow colors we love:

Brown: Blue, Green, Purple, and Gold

Blue: Orange, Peach, Neutrals

Green: Purple, taupe

Hazel: Warmer tones like plum, olive green, and golden brown

Dominique33

Eyeshadow colors we love:

Brown: Blue, Green, Purple, and Gold

Blue: Orange, Peach, Neutrals

Green: Purple, taupe

Hazel: Warmer tones like plum, olive green, and golden brown
Thank you :) I do think blue eyes can wear blue shades too.

SOURCE : BEAUTE BLOG

User38

lol yes blue/green es are very flattering on brown eyes.

Kiko Colour Shock es ( sunlight ), they do feel a bit cakey on the eyelids but they are sooooooo intense ! A good eyemakeup remover is needed though. Those es really make eyes pop !

Gorgeous shades Dominique.. I have a few of these and love them. yes they feel a bit heavy on lids but they are great for a hot night out.. lol

User38

my eyes are yellow based.. (lol, to match the rest of me).. they can be called amber, saffron, or whatever. When I cry the get really bright green. They have orange, gold and brown flecks in them.

My fave colours are: plums, blackberries, orange, deep cobalt blue, deep purple, or very nude shades like Kid, naked, smokey but with a bit of colour on lower water line.

Eye colours are all complex .. but I think I have to now decide also based on AGE.. I am no spring chicken and look a bit silly with some colours which are not professional looking (sounds cliche, but it's a man's world still even in my industry).

xoxox

Dominique33

Gorgeous shades Dominique.. I have a few of these and love them. yes they feel a bit heavy on lids but they are great for a hot night out.. lol
LOL yes !
th_ymca.gif
but they are also wearable at work or whatever, in fact they are buildable too.

Dominique33

my eyes are yellow based.. (lol, to match the rest of me).. they can be called amber, saffron, or whatever. When I cry the get really bright green. They have orange, gold and brown flecks in them.

My fave colours are: plums, blackberries, orange, deep cobalt blue, deep purple, or very nude shades like Kid, naked, smokey but with a bit of colour on lower water line.

Eye colours are all complex .. but I think I have to now decide also based on AGE.. I am no spring chicken and look a bit silly with some colours which are not professional looking (sounds cliche, but it's a man's world still even in my industry).

xoxox
At work maybe but at night you can do what you want HerGreyness , actually I am no spring chicken ( LOL what a phrase ) either but I love wearing bold colours. Women have rights they would not have in the past, I think.

GlamQueen21

Sugarpill Darling and Tipsy Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows are the eyeshdadows that makes my eyes pop and Sugarpill Hysteric Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow also brings out my eyes since purples makes my brown eyes pop.

Latest posts