What eyes to do with light pink lippie (ie, Gaga and St. Germain)

PurpleOrchid

So the title pretty much says it all. What eyeshadow colors do you pair with your ultra cool pink lips?
SOS.gif
This is a new experience for me, as I've mostly owned neutrals and corals in the past.

TIA

Babylard

st germain is quite neon peptol bismol pink on me, so i keep my cheeks neutral with contour shades like the sculpt and shape duo or personal style blush and my eyes simple like a wash of a light color and smudgey blackliner.

gaga is fairly easy to wear. i like it with grey smokey/charcoal eyes and a light gloss like sugarimmed/sugar trance on top which tones it down.

PurpleOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
st germain is quite neon peptol bismol pink on me, so i keep my cheeks neutral with contour shades like the sculpt and shape duo or personal style blush and my eyes simple like a wash of a light color and smudgey blackliner.

gaga is fairly easy to wear. i like it with grey smokey/charcoal eyes and a light gloss like sugarimmed/sugar trance on top which tones it down.

Thanks, this is really helpful!
sweet.png

Simply Elegant

If I could pull off greys better, I would choose them. I love wearing violet pigment wet in the outer v and crease over a black base with either a very light neutral (next to nothing) or the really light pink gold MUFE star powder.
Sometimes I just wear winged liner on top.
A mod look would go well with it too.

starrynight0127

My favorite way to wear the Gaga viva glam is to wear a light smokey eye w/ Vex on the lid and Scene in the in the crease with smolder smudged on top and in my waterline. I keep the cheeks fairly neutral with a tad bit of tenderling blush and a slight contour.