what eyeshadow colours will work on me? *pic inside!*

Weasel

eyeees.jpg

hi
im very new to mac, and i feel like i cant wear colours on my eyes, for some reason?
ive got blue eyes, and i feel like i can only wear neutrals and blues
weeping.gif

i dont want to waste money on e/s that are gonna look crappy on me, so could anybody help me, what colours would suit me?
hmm.gif

(platinum isnt my natural hair colour, and sorry for the hideous brows, my threader's gone travelling lol)

and also i apologise for the lack of makeup in both photos, these were the only huge pics i had where i could cut my eye out for you to see

thankyooous

ultraviolet

I'm not sure if you've tried them yet but I think colors like coppering/ mythology would look beautiful =)

nunu

i agree coppering and mythology (or any other orangey brownish colurs) wod suit u, give em a try n let us knw wat u think!

janwa09

You should try Shale eyeshadow...it's still in the neutral side but with purple undertones. You can put this all over your lid then apply your choice of colored eyeliner like blue, purple, brown etc. Other colors that would suit you are in the shades of cool browns, taupes, bronzes, granite/greyish silvers, tawny pinks, pastels, mauves, and plums.

belldandy13

check out ch33tah's tutorials/fotds. she is amazing - she has fair skin and blonde hair. i think the colours she uses would look great on u!

AKsnoangel

My hair, skin, and complexion look pretty similar to yours based on the pic. Some brighter colors that work well for me are Creme de Violet e/s, De Menthe, Satellite Dreams, Amber Lights, and Jewel Blue. I also recently started layering up Mineralize e/s with different paints and I have found both Mercurial and Tectonic pretty versatile for both subtle and bold looks depending on the paint or f/l I pair it with. Good luck!

liv

I think these would look great on you:

Satin Taupe
Woodwinked
Sable
Jest

Weasel

hey,
thanks for all your recommendations!
I'll deffinately be checking out all of them =]

j_absinthe

I love love love your eye/hair color combo. Especially with such fair skin.

For starters, I'd go ahead and get some Brow Shader (in Blonde/Taupe) just to have, to define those brows.

I agree with those who've already said Satin Taupe. You really can't go wrong with Amber Lights either. Some other colors that haven't been mentioned that I think might work well on you are...

Scene
Jete (LE)
Steamy
Print
All that Glitters
Motif