What eyeshadow hilighter is Beyonce wearing?

Indigowaters

I'd say a very light swipe of Naked Lunch maybe
hmm.gif

Fairybelle

Her main MUA is Mally Roncal, and most likely she is either wearing Mally's products (City Chick Smokey Eye Kit in Skyscraper, part of Mally Beauty) or some L'Oreal HIP eyeshadows since Beyonce has a contract with them...
Hope this helps, and good luck!

Sanne

I think naked lunch is pretty close, but it's used with a very light hand! I'm kinda distracted by her eyebrows, I don't like them, they are too big for her head :p

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I think naked lunch is pretty close, but it's used with a very light hand! I'm kinda distracted by her eyebrows, I don't like them, they are too big for her head :p

lol.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I'm kinda distracted by her eyebrows, I don't like them, they are too big for her head :p

She should relax them....They look like a mutt's fur.

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥

Riiight!
clap.gif
I dont feel so bad about my brows now! What was up with that? I guess everyone has their off days, She need a lesson from some fellow specktrettes!

MiCHiE

Girl, her brows look like that every time I see a close-up pic! Hell, jet-setting around the world, touring with her man, and collecting Grammys---I guess you're bound to forget something.

Kels823

Quote:

You can relax your eyebrows?!?!? Or was this a joke? (Sorry, Im slow)
rofl.gif

mAra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
6corsbt6.jpg

6catnesoh7.jpg

Beyonce's m/u usually looks really pretty, but I think it's overdone in this pic, but to answer your question, I don't think she's wearing a highlighting e/s in this pic, it looks more like an all over face shimmer has been dusted on different parts of her face, if you look closely you can see it trail from above her eyebrow, down the eyebrow arch and continued to the top of the cheek, then theres some on the inner corner of the eye and on her face next to the side of her nose.

It's a neat effect, I might try it =)

ebonyannette

Quote:
Yes. It relaxes the curl. You just have to base the surrounding skin.

ha ha! that sounds so funny, I never would have thought of that! I can imagine being at the shop and my beautician combing some relaxer through my brows, I would never hear the end of it!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAra
Beyonce's m/u usually looks really pretty, but I think it's overdone in this pic, but to answer your question, I don't think she's wearing a highlighting e/s in this pic, it looks more like an all over face shimmer has been dusted on different parts of her face, if you look closely you can see it trail from above her eyebrow, down the eyebrow arch and continued to the top of the cheek, then theres some on the inner corner of the eye and on her face next to the side of her nose.

It's a neat effect, I might try it =)

Is it just me, or does it look like she's got the shimmer powder in her nostril? LOL