What eyeshadow to pair with a Hot Pink lip?

L281173

I think Sketch Eyeshadow or Hepcat eyeshadow in combination Parfait Amour eyeshadow with a touch of carbon in the crease would go great with Pink Poodle Lipstick for your complexion.

LC

I frequently do a silverish lid with a brown or grey crease whenever i do a loud pink or red lip

p3chiu

i also love wearing Pink Poodle. For me, i like to use Vanilla pigment on my lid, Patina in the crease/outer lid.

LeopardLove

I love brown and white gold e/s with hot pink gloss. MAC Bronze and Nylon e/s are my favs. Do a simple smokey eye and line with black liner half way on each lash line.

Meisje

I like to use something light but shimmery --- something like Jardin Aires or a white frosty shadow with something to define but not color the crease, and heavy winged liner.

Since you want something bolder, you could adapt the above with something very bright but sheerly applied in the outer v, such as Aquadisiac.

EmilyIsElectric

I love wearing hot pink lips with a soft matte grey smokey eye, I tend to use Brule all over the lid with Print smudged up from the lashline.

Latest posts