what for a natural look?

xkriss

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkriss
i want something really natural looking but still that will be like SHAZAM! lol
eyes, lips, face, everything.
for reference I'm NW20, green eyes, hair dyed red with blonde streaks.

for more pictures my myspace is www.myspace.com/_bleed_black

Natural...

Hmm, ok, use a sheer finish foundation and opt to set it with powder or not depending if you like a more glowy/dewy finish or a matte one.

For blush, use a shade closest to the color you get when you exercise.

Eyeshadow go for a combination of neutral tones, avoid frost finish eyeshadows, go for beiges, pinks, soft brown, gray or taupe. It can have a little shimmer or pearlized effect.

Use the deepest eyeshadow as an eyeliner to keep it natural or a soft brown pencil that can be blended with a brush.

Curl your lashes and opt for lenght mascara instead of volume for a more natural look.

Use powder for your eyebrows for a soft look and for lipstick choose a lip color one or two tones darker than your lip color in a sheer luminous finish instead of a heavy gloss or a dark matte lipstick. Use lip liner very scarcely and after applying blend it with a lip brush before applying your lipstick, if you feel you need the gloss, sweep it lightly over your lips instead of patting it so it doesn't have that heavy lacquered look.

Hope this helped.

Dizzyray822

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkriss
Would using All that Glitters e/s, Mulch e/s, and Vanilla e/s be too much?

OMG....I totally do not think so....I do a look using these colors all the time and it looks very neutral to me.

Dark_Phoenix

I'd say use Bare Canvas paint on the eyes... the one in the tube because the satin finish makes it look more natural. Provence pigment, applied VERY lightly on the lid should open up the eyes even more. I would curl eyelashes and then apply a clear mascara (Maybelline Great Last makes one). Also groom brows with a clear mascara instead of filling them in.

Then use a concealer (applied with a brush for good blending, I like the 217 for this), and follow with a natural MSF buffed lightly on top of it.

Try using an MSF for the blush (like Northern Lights) or a peachy pink blush, like NARS Orgasm. Apply to wear your normally blush naturally, apples of the cheeks (i.e. smile during application and extend lightly towards hairline).

Lips... for gloss I totally reccomend Angel Cream Plushglass... it is a light pink that looks fairly natural. Cute Yet Sexy Lip Varnish is nice, they don't have it online but they still have it at counters. Otherwise, the Tendertones are great for enhancing lipcolor without pigmentation.

xkriss

Thanks
smiles.gif
Now I have an excuse to buy a MSF and Orgasm blush