What foundation are you wearing?

E

Emilywe

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.

DILLIGAF

I'm not sure if I've answered before but my current Holy Grail foundation is the NARS Sheer Glow in Trinidad.

CBradley76

Hi lovely people I need some advice. I'm currently using mac nc45 foundation and powder but am experiencing a problem when I first put it on the color is a perfect match but after some time I look dark and muddy should I change my brand all together or change my colour. I'm really confused dont know if i should opt for a lighter shade or move to another brand please help me.
Try Dior forever foundation. They have added many colors. My he is ochre 41.

sagehen

Is anyone in the NC50 / C8 range wearing any of the WnW Photofocus Foundations? If so, can I get a shade rec? The recommendations of findation and on the WnW website were a disaster.

MorenitaLokita

Right now I am juggling between CoverGirl Queen 3-in-1, Lancome teinte Idole, and Mac Matchmaster.

I recently purchased some random Beauty Supply store makeup and am excited to try them lol Have you guys heard of a brand called Ruby Kisses?

A

Angelina

My skin is oily and sensitive, so I use Nars Velvet Matte Foundation.

I am so in love with the newest Too Faced foundation Peach Perfect. Creamy texture, oil-free, reaaally resistant on a oily skin, natural looking and good coverage.

Klarisse66

I usually use NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, it's really lightweight, I never feel like my pores are clogged with a heavy, oily product.

sagehen

Today I am wearing L'oreal true match superblendable makeup in C7 Nut Brown. I like it better than the proHD from L'oreal. The ProHD is to hard to blend and doesn't stay around my nose.

fur4elise

I currently wear Estee Lauder Double Wear in 4W2 Toasty Toffee. Since they added new shade extensions, it is hands down the best match of a foundation for me and my HG formula! ;)
el_smoosh_YA6FA0_558x768.jpg

sagehen

Today I am wearing the NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop foundation in Cappucino. With the corresponding primer so far this is a win. Wore to a concert Friday and it was still on when I got home Saturday morning. I did not have to blot, nor did I have the hated sweat mustache (the women of a certain age know what I mean).

katesmith25

New User
Mine is oily skin which secretes enough oil on its own so I use only an oil-free liquid foundation or moisturizers. A matte finish one is great to go for controlling oily shine and breakthrough shine later. Then I use a pressed powder after liquid foundation to set it right.

rachelbird

Mine is oily skin which secretes enough oil on its own so I use only an oil-free liquid foundation or moisturizers. A matte finish one is great to go for controlling oily shine and breakthrough shine later. Then I use a pressed powder after liquid foundation to set it right.

what liquid foundation would you recommend? i also have oily skin and am looking for alternatives for foundation to try!

Molly Denson

Gabbana creamy foundation.
flawless complexion with perfect luminous creamy foundation. This whisper-soft cream magically refines the skin. smooth looking surface and a glowing finish .

Latest posts