what gives you a glow

lovely333

I am a nc50 and am looking for products that give me a glow what do you use? Thanks for any suggestions

juli

MSFs!!!
Shimpagne will def. work for you! IMHO
smiles.gif

or

MAC MSFs medium or deep dark.

MAC_Pixie04

Hyperreal foundation in Bronze Reflections, NARS highlighting blush powder in Albatross, NARS Multiples in South Beach, Palm Beach or St. Barts, NARS Blushes in Sertao or Lovejoy or even Orgasm with a light hand.

Edit To Add: Naked You MSF, Smashbox Soft Lights in Highlight, Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk, Artificial Light in Glow

Pushpa

sritz a combo of warm water and baby oil on your face after makeup and pat it in...i rem reading that iman does that and ever since i have never had a dull face

Bootyliciousx

Mac MSF Shimpagne or any other MSF, I like petticoat the most, Mac Beauty Powder in Shell pearl or sunsparked (Amuse collection). Milani LUminous Blush or Mac Sweet Willaim Blushcreme.

I have heard Benefit highbeam and the other one are both good. Extremely good, I have yet to try.

d_flawless

revlon skinlights are great, and i totally second the strobe cream response, works well with any skintone!

Pushpa

i find strobe cream looks nicer on NW darker tones as opposed to C's and NC's....stobe comes off a bit ashy imo on daker skin tones i like the gleam lol i can't rem the name it was the gold version of strobe

Naturellle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i find strobe cream looks nicer on NW darker tones as opposed to C's and NC's....stobe comes off a bit ashy imo on daker skin tones i like the gleam lol i can't rem the name it was the gold version of strobe

Moisturegleam! I love that stuff! I agree w/your post completely.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
Mac MSF Shimpagne or any other MSF, I like petticoat the most, Mac Beauty Powder in Shell pearl or sunsparked (Amuse collection). Milani LUminous Blush or Mac Sweet Willaim Blushcreme.

I have heard Benefit highbeam and the other one are both good. Extremely good, I have yet to try.

Really??!! I am NW45 and bought Shimpagne, Porcelain Pink and Shooting Star MSFs. Even though I’ve used the LIGHTEST hand in applying Shimpagne and Porcelain Pink, they still come off ashy. So, now I use both as brow highlighters. They’re very lovely in that area of my face and are now my favorite brow highlighters. With Shooting Star I use a light hand and get the “glow” I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
smashbox softlights!
seriously i loce this stuff 200% more then msf's it gives a more natural glow.

I’ve tried Smashbox soft lights (even their deepest color – lens and tint) and on my NW45 skin it looks like I’ve applied cornstarch to my face! I’ve used it with their recommended “face and body brush #19”, “blush brush #16” and MACs 187. No go! Stay away from this!!

sharyn

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks (all over)
UD Special Sauce (mixed with foundation)
Benefit Dallas (on my cheeks)