mrskloo

Did this today.
smiles.gif
It's a cover up.

mamastat.jpg

Demosthenes

It's really nice!
smiles.gif
You need to take one with more light though, because I can't really make out all of the colors. What were you covering up?

singinmys0ng

wow that looks great! i love the colors and the desgin! I'm thinking about getting mine covered up cause my tattoo is so little..i want it BIGGER lol

RRRose

That is soooo pretty! I love the wind swirls...that is wind, right? Either way, LOVE it!

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
It's really nice!
smiles.gif
You need to take one with more light though, because I can't really make out all of the colors. What were you covering up? My husband loves to go to Tatoolicious in Waikiki, have you been there? I love it because I go in for facials and haircuts at the spa section while he's doing his tatoo thing. :p

It was some stupid tattoo that I did in high school. Oh man how I regretted it! hahaha... I've never been to Tatoolicious. Where is that?

ishtarchick

Very Nice!!! I love the waves surrounding the flowers, looks pretty cool. why did u regret the other tattoo? I've heard lots of people regret their highschool tattoos :s jeez I hop I don't too, I got mine like 3 yrs ago, first year in college, but still loving it and plan on getting anotherone this summer
greengrin.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

tattooing to me is like snorting coke, i get a rush every time i do it, i have two full sleeves, a big ass chest piece and a leg piece

and im not even done yet

Guccii

When I was just in Hawaii visiting my friend, I got my eyebrow pierced at Tattoolicious!! They are really Awesome there! My friend lives like 5 minutes from them to!! :p

Latest posts