What I got from Bluestorm and Smoke signals...

juicyaddict

Sorry no pics this time

- stormwatch e/s (pretty unique color)
- thunder e/s (i don't have a similar color yet)
- feline k/p (blackest black)
- orpheus k/p (i wonder how this compares to black karat coming out with mcqueen)
- raven k/p (amazing color)
- mystery k/p (another winner!)
- atmospheric l/g (looks pretty on its own)
- smoking eyes quad (i can wear this everyday for work, so pretty)
- gentle fumes quad (this is drama in a quad! lovely)
- ablaze blush (sooo pigmented this one, need light hand with this)
- emote blush (i love this for contouring)
- generous samples of smoke signals (can't wait to try this, i just swatched over artifact-lovely!), silver fog (i love this! esp when wet), dark soul

Ms. Z

Great haul!
thmbup.gif
Enjoy!

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
- orpheus k/p (i wonder how this compares to black karat coming out with mcqueen)

I was wondering this too! Maybe Black Karat has more of a true gold in it, rather than a rose/olive/brass gold?

Great haul!

yummy411

nice haul... i can't wait for you to do an fotd... and pls when you do, show off emote blush... i hear ppl raving about it, but i'm dying to see it on... grr i need to go back for orpheus and raven...

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
Sorry no pics this time

- stormwatch e/s (pretty unique color)
- feline k/p (blackest black)
- raven k/p (amazing color)
- atmospheric l/g (looks pretty on its own)
- smoking eyes quad (i can wear this everyday for work, so pretty)
- gentle fumes quad (this is drama in a quad! lovely)
- ablaze blush (sooo pigmented this one, need light hand with this)
- emote blush (i love this for contouring)
- generous samples of smoke signals, silver fog (i love this! esp when wet), dark soul

What do you think of Emote, is it matte or shimmery? I am thinking about it. I am very fair so I don't want to look like someone punched me. Also what are some tips for contouring? Thanks

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
What do you think of Emote, is it matte or shimmery? I am thinking about it. I am very fair so I don't want to look like someone punched me. Also what are some tips for contouring? Thanks

Emote is matte. I was afraid it will look grey on me but it didn't, plus I thought it won't show up on me, I am NC40-42. I like how it gives that shadow effect which is not achieved by using a darker shade of blush or bronzer. It is hard to explain. Anyway, for contouring I only use this one right in the hollows of your cheeks, using the angled blush brush (is it the 168 or 169?). I do a single swipe first starting for the side of the face near the middle of my ears (where I deposit most of the color) down to the middle of the cheeks. Then I blend just a bit and I apply my blush (say Ablaze) using 187 brush to the apples of the cheeks, then blend the two colors together. Then I highlight with Star Irridescent powder or vanilla pigment or Shimpagne using my 188 brush right above the cheekbones going up the top of my eyebrows doing a 'C' shape stroke. HTH!