What I Hate About My Family.

LOCa

ssad.gif

This Is Just Me Bitching. You Guys Probably Won't Understand..
As You Can See My Location Is Now Set To Pomona Califas, Where My OLDEST Sister Lives With Her 4 Little Brats.

She Took A Trip Back To Our Home Town Of Guanajuato-Guanajuato (MEXICO) As She Usually Does.

Im So Sick Of Her Shit Because If I Don't Come Down Here To Watch Her House And Kids ( I Live In Las Vegas ) She Just Packs Up And Leaves. Im The Only One With Simpathy For Her. The Rest Of My Family Is So Over It. Giving Her Money Time After Time She Blows It On Worthless Shit; Drugs, Makeup (yeah don't get offended she needs to use it on her kids not herself ), Some Of My Family Thinks She's A Prostitute. Crazy Shit.

I Guess She Has A Love Interest Over There In Guanajuato, He Can't Come Over Here, No Citizenship, And She Can't Marry Him To Give Him Citizenship Because The Man She Married To Get Her Citizenship Hasn't Gone Through With The Divorce. We Don't Even Know Where He Dissappeared Off To.

The Kids Sex And Age
F-14
M-11
M-11
M-7

The Only Thing Good About This House Is Theirs A Computer And Working Phone And Running Water, Electricity. They Are The Laziest Most Undisapplined Children, They Take Everything As A Joke, I Wish My Sister Would Move Them To Where We Where Raised They'd Straighten Up In A Minute Cause You Can't Be A Spoiled Little Brat Over In There, Unless Your Rich, Which Their Not. I've Been Cleaning The House Most Of The Day, No Help, Theres Effing Roaches Flying Out Of The Place And On Top Of That What Kind Of 14 Year Old Thinks She Can Come Home At 2 In The Morning! Were Only 5 Years Apart So I Know What She's About To Go Through, And She Is Not Tough To Handle It. Especially Being In Pomona Nortorious For Gang Violence Trust Me Been There Been Jumped Out Of That. Every One Of My Sibilings Has Been Through It We Tell Them All About It. She Just Refuses To Listen! I Don't Know What To Do!

The Boys Aren't That Bad They Just Fight All Day, They Really Pick On Their Little Brother Alot, He's The Only Angel. I Feel Like Cracking The Other Two's Heads Open.

Im Glad I Got Some Of The House Clean Since I've Been Here.
I Wish She Would Of Left More Than 50USD For Grocerys. She Claims To Have Left 200$... I Can Just Tell She's Lying Thats All She Knows How To Do. Its Okay Though I Have Money For Grocerys.

Im So Stressed.

I Don't Know What To Do...

I Know She'll Do It Again..

Should I Just Call Child Protective Services Next Time, Because This Is A Serious A Nightmare, And My Neice And Nephews Are Loosing Their Minds Too.

Fortunately This Is Not The Worst Thing Thats Happened To My Family.

Please Keep My Family In Your Prayers For Our Stressful Days And Stressful Nights, They Don't Seem To Be Comming To An End.
ssad.gif

update: won't be back on specktra till Im home. May 23

MAC_Whore

Honestly, if the family has tried to talk to her and it doesn't help, I wouldn't feel bad about calling CPS. It sounds like your sister, and now her kids, lack discipline and structure. CPS would force some structure upon her. It may help, it may not, but at least it is an attempt. As an adult, she can choose to screw up her life, but the kids deserve better. From what you are saying, the current status is going nowhere but down.

I hope things get better and that you make it through this ok. I'll cross my fingers for you.
smiles.gif

duckduck

I am so sorry all of her shit is getting dropped on you and your family. I had a friend go thorough a similar circumstance, and finally, CPS stepped in. Since the parents were willing to take the kids, it all worked out alright, but because the kids had lacked structure and discipline for so long, there wasn't a lot the parents could do to keep them under control. Also, I lived in Pomona for a while and it was really not a good place to raise children. The drugs and gangs are everywhere there (worse than in LA IMO), and without a parental figure keeping them in check, it will be hard for those kids not to get involved. Please call CPS - I think you are right, it is for their own good, and they will probably end up in a lot of trouble if things continue like this. Your sister will be PISSED, but I think you have to consider the children over her. Good luck sweetheart - and thanks for being responsible enough to care for them in her absence.

purrtykitty

I would advise calling CPS, too. The living conditions don't sound all that great and the simple fact that she would just up and leave her kids alone while she went on a "vacation" I think is enough. I don't even think that she has to know it was you because I believe the call is anonymous.

You're a wonderful sister (and role-model) for stepping up and taking care of these children when she won't. Good luck!

Obreathemykiss

I agree, you are a wonderful sister, first of all. It's not fair that you have to step in and care for these children while she's out doing lord knows what. I think it is important you put the kid's future first. It doesn't sound like they have any structure at all and with the sounds of your area, it seems as if the wrong path is very close. If you have talked to your sister and family about this and they refuse to listen or change anything, I think it might be in the kid's best interest to have CPS get involved. Your sister will probably hate you, the kids may hate you...but in the long run, it's about them and their future. I commend you for stepping in and handling it. You really need to put your foot down and let them know who's boss-show them what's right and what's wrong. I will pray for your family and keep you in my thoughts. I am really sorry for your situation but you will get through it. You sound like a tough cookie so just keep your head up and do what you think is right in your heart andd think with your head
smiles.gif
Good luck sweetie.

glassy girl

Do what u gotta do girl ur doing it out of love and if it comes from love and not from a spitefull place u will be okay and in the long run every body including ur neice and nephews will thank u. Good luck girl i will 4 sure keep u and ur sis and her family in my prayers!!! Ask GOD 4 help and i promise ur stressful days and stressful night will come to an end and u will see better days.

blazeno.8

I would definitely talk this over with the rest of the family (excluding your sister) because CPS can be a can of worms. I would probably speak with the most responsible person you know, and if they cannot help with the situation directly for the benefit of the kids, then I would ask them for their advice on how to get the children the help they deserve.

I would personally feel that this is no longer an issue of your sister and what she wants, but an issue of the safety of the children and how they are being influenced by her behavior.

Latest posts