What I wore to MAC today and just some fun stuff

Loveleighe

So I went to MAC today both the freestanding stor and the macy's counter and gave them my resume. Neither were hiring but i got to talk to the manager at MACY's and she was super nice so maybe i'll keep checking back ( it was weird bcus the only ppl on staff at the time were a MA and 2 managers) anyway....

so here's my FOTD the usual face stuff
(NW 45 studio fix, NW 43 powder, cheeky cream blush, deep bronze)
eyes : amberlights, black tied, boot black liquid mascara, brun, great lash)
Lips: i don't even know crappy gold lip gloss that reflects green shimmer
excuse the brush debris on my face and my grossy josey blemish

and i've been practicing my lining skills and i think i am getting a lot better

and before i went to bed i wanted to play so i took out some of my favorite shadows and here's what i got... oh and the liner didn't look like that in person for some reason it looks skippy at the end of my eye not so.. oh and lol in case you were wondering i only did one eye bcus i was lazy.

chrome yellow, swimming, bitter, maybellene lily lis, deep truth, boot black liquid last

thanks for looking babes.... specktra gallery please come back
cry.gif

yummy411

great job! i'm so proud of you... i'm just saying that, cuz as much as i like MAC, i'm always being undecided or too chicken about applying =(

Loveleighe

Thanks girls. I just hope they liked it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
great job! i'm so proud of you... i'm just saying that, cuz as much as i like MAC, i'm always being undecided or too chicken about applying =(

Oh believe me i applied once in 2005 and the trainer was so mean to me so it's taken me this long to build up the confidence to apply again. I was so nervous when i was talking to the manager i like literally started sweating. I know they aren't hiring but it was a big step for me to even give them my resume hopefully something good will come out of it but in the mean time i applied to sephora have a group interview but from some of the users comments i don't know if i would be satisfied working there. oh well i'll work my tush off practicing until i am a MAC quality artist. I think you should do it.. I reasoned that the worst thing that can happen is that they say no and if that happens then i know you know you need more work but fear will keep you from succeeding.

Latest posts