What if?

BeccalovesMAC

omg I know people are going to think I'm horrible for typing this so I will apologize in advance. Today as I was walking to my car after buying groceries with my son, this really attractive guy approached me and asked if I needed help with loading my stuff. I said no. My son then got into the car and I opened the trunk and starting filling up my trunk. Then he asked if I was married...I showed him my wedding band and said yup. I was like is this fool foreal? I was wearing freaking sweat pants and no makeup for crying out load. I was ignoring him and trying not making eye contact because I blush really easy and I didn't want him to see that. So he told me to have a nice day and to think about it and he walked away. Well I didn't get his comment until I got home and started putting my stuff away. He put his business card in one of the bags while I was not looking. I freaked out and burned it on the stove. But I wondered 'what if I called?' what would I say? I have broken up with my man, dated ppl and then reconciled after a couple months. But NEVER EVER an affair. Of course Im not stupid. This guy(Cody M. Marketing Representative for some consulting group) is a total scum bag and is only after one thing if I he likes to pick up on married women with their kids!!!!! I love my man. My family is more important then any hot ass guy. Has anyone ever started a relationship under these circumstances? There may be some girls that are in bad relationships and have gone through something like this. Men are not angels. I figured ladies come on here and talk about masturbation and pocket rockets, I would ask? You see this kinda of shit on Desperate Housewives but I never really did anything crazy like that. Tell me about you experiences.

P.S.
Cody was good looking but was swimming in some bad cologne. ewwwwww

User38

sorry hun, I have heard of men behaving like this for these reasons:

1. they are really horny and can't find a woman
2. they want to see what they can steal from a female, i.e. you showing him your wedding ring.
3. they are perverts or sadists who like to maim and hurt you or your child

No offense but a man who approaches a woman like this, regardless of how flattering it may seem, may have a few screws loose -- be careful. The business card could be a fake -- and if not, question this man's motives. The world is a bit insane and there are many nasty people in it.
ssad.gif

BeccalovesMAC

HerGreyness.. I was think the exact thing. At first it was flattering then I thought about some more...and thought..'This guys is a freaken scum bag with $1 store cologne' Geez men are crazy. Im so glad that I have a good one.

L1LMAMAJ

wow what a sneaky devil..slipping his card in one of your bags. i don't really like how he still tried even though you told him you were married.

Simply Elegant

Wow that's so forward, especially in front of your son. You did the right thing. He is definitely not worth it.

Same thing happened to me before, but I'm not married or have kids. He knew I wasn't single and pushed it over and over.

Blushbaby

I can't stand pushy men. The absolute cheek was when he said "Think about it" as he walked off after you'd already made it clear you were married.

I think you've probably saved yourself from appearing in a future episode of FBI Files by the sound of it!

I wonder how many women have had his card dropped in their shopping bags so far this year?

kaliraksha

I knew a guy who only became interested in a woman once she was taken... he needed someone else to value her before he could see why she was valuable. That and he liked "the challenge" and "the chase". Freaking annoyed the hell out of me that I didn't exist to him for 2 years and once I started dating someone it was like one of those teen movies where I got a makeover and underneath my rough exterior I was suddenly date-able. I thought it was pretty hilarious at the time. He made a lot of guy enemies and I know now in his early 30s he's never had a much of a relationship.

I'm all for maximum happiness and being with the best person for you, even experimenting... but, I would definitely be up front with my current bf and break up with him first. I think nothing hurts more than lies, you can't really be angry with someone for not being in love with you anymore... that's just the way they feel... but lying and manipulating... ugh.

kabuki_KILLER

Firstly, don't think that wearing gym clothes and no make up makes you less attractive. That's a common misconception. A lot of guys like the sporty and confident look. It also shows that she's not just make up. Too many people wear make up to conceal stuff these days. It's unfortunate.

Also, why are you wondering "What if?" If you like the man you've got, nothing stellar will come of this Cody chum. Other than being a womanizer, this guy sounds like he could be dangerous. Don't be wasting brain cells on him.

TISH1124

This is so funny...men are so funny......I was riding my bike today...and this dude was coming out of his house...He said Heyyyy hold up Booo...I kept peddling...(I despise the word BOO btw) He said hey are you married sweet thang ( I despise Sweet thang too, btw) ..I said YES loudly...he said well what your husband don't know won't hurt him....Ok my husband was riding his bike several feet in front of me and he turned back around and said....Yeah but what her husband does know might get your damn wig split (ok ghetto term for head busted wide open) I almost died...he was like Ahhh man I'm sorry no harm no foul...I didn't see you...no disrespect meant...I just kept peddling...My dh never mentioned anything after it nor did I. lol

gildedangel

What a creeper!!! Once a guy at my grandmother's work hit on me in front of her, the dude was at least twice my age. In front of all of their co-workers to boot. It was super creepy! A week later while I was still visiting my grandmother her boss's grandson hit on me. I'll admit that he was smokin' hot, but I have my wonderful boyfriend back at home thanks!
winks.gif

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
This is so funny...men are so funny......I was riding my bike today...and this dude was coming out of his house...He said Heyyyy hold up Booo...I kept peddling...(I despise the word BOO btw) He said hey are you married sweet thang ( I despise Sweet thang too, btw) ..I said YES loudly...he said well what your husband don't know won't hurt him....Ok my husband was riding his bike several feet in front of me and he turned back around and said....Yeah but what her husband does know might get your damn wig split (ok ghetto term for head busted wide open) I almost died...he was like Ahhh man I'm sorry no harm no foul...I didn't see you...no disrespect meant...I just kept peddling...My dh never mentioned anything after it nor did I. lol

omg! This ur story made me fall off my chair. lol

snowflakelashes

Tish that made me laugh lol
smiles.gif
crazy guys...Its funny when they'res an easy escape route, its scary when its your taxi driver.... last year I was visiting a friend at her hotel then took a cab back to mine..

The driver was talkative and asking questions and asked me if I had a boyfriend. I lied and said Yes I did have a boyfriend (because others had asked me and I was sick of the "A pretty girl like you should settle down" lectures the other taxi drivers had been giving me... whatsup with edmonton , alberta taxi drivers??) . And he still asked if he could come up to my hotel room it creeped me the f* out i couldn't get into my hotel fast enough when we finally got there.

Latest posts