What is a CCO?

scrapbookromance

sorry for not knowing
icon_eek.gif

I hear about people getting stuff from there all the time, and it usually seems like things that have been d'ced

Sorry Im new to the board and the world of MAC and I keep seeing this on the board! THANKS! I know its going to end up being something I'm gonna kick myself for not knowing

AGB

cosmetic company outlet... they sell a lot of estee lauder owned brands for a lot cheaper.. you can also sometimes find rare things at these

user46

umm, what does CCO mean?

i'm not all that hip to the lingo of MU. lol, i just figured out what MUA and MSF means, lol! can someone give me some meanings to the commonly used makeup abbreviations?

MACATTAK

Re: umm, what does CCO mean?

Cosmetics Company Outlet...there is a thread around here about what the abbreviations mean. There's still some that get me confused
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

What does CCO mean?!?!?!

not sure where i should ask this, so if it has to bemoved thats fine.

took me like 2 months to realize what B2M was, but what the heck is CCO mean?!?! lol

Ithica

Re: What does CCO mean?!?!?!

I can't help... Im still guessing!!
wondering.gif

I cant wait to know heeh.

florabundance

something cosmetic outlet or cosmetic something outlet i think. i think it's where you go for discontinued items or something to that effect lol
th_dunno.gif

RoseyPosey

From what i gather it must be older MAC items maybe for cheaper? i have no idea but i thin kthere is on ein Sevierville, TN in the tanger outlet mall and i am moving there and have been there like a million times and dont recall seeing it.

also, 2nd question, how do you find a CCO store?

LoveMac26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
From what i gather it must be older MAC items maybe for cheaper? i have no idea but i thin kthere is on ein Sevierville, TN in the tanger outlet mall and i am moving there and have been there like a million times and dont recall seeing it.

also, 2nd question, how do you find a CCO store?

Here is a list of CCOs in the U.S. I'm not sure if it lists every one though.

Outlet Bound-Outlet Centers By State Search Results

HTH.

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMac26
Here is a list of CCOs in the U.S. I'm not sure if it lists every one though.

Outlet Bound-Outlet Centers By State Search Results

HTH.

THANK YOUUU

but what does it stand for lol?

i hate referring to things in abbreviations, if idk what the abbreviation stands for haha

ETA: i see its only estee lauder?