What is a resonable price for... (postcards)

Endit

a Madame B lookbook, Naturally Eccentric Lookbook, and Naturally Eccentric postcard? I need to know quick, since I'm caught between those things and something else.

sweet8684girl

It shouldn't be much for a NE postcard since they're still at counters. NE lookbooks would be more, and the most value would be placed at a Madame B lookbook. I would say no more than $10 for each.

jess98765

postcards are so over priced sometimes. you look at ebay and stuff and it's crazy how much people are selling them for, especailly seeing how you get them for free originally...
I wouldn't really know how much is a resonable price seeing how i don't collect them myself but i guess if you really want it and like it enough, anything is worth it...
smiles.gif

Monique0a

I have answered this previously but for shadows and pigments. It is really an individualistic thing. I personally collect postcards, shadows, pigments and lipglass along with various other items. Eye shadows are my first love though and have been known to spend a pretty penny on them which some people think I am nuts for but they make me happy. Pigments I am also willing to spend some $$ on depending on how rare they are, however, I am not willing to spend a lot for lipglass or postcards even though I love both. I think the most I have spent on an individual postcard was $20.00 and it was VERY rare, otherwise, I tend to top off at no more then $15 for rare ones. Other people spend a LOT more on them but I would assume, they have a greater passion for them. I think some of the prices they go for are ridiculous but that is a personal opinion. Only you can truly decide how much they are worth to YOU
smiles.gif

ohnitapplebum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
postcards are so over priced sometimes. you look at ebay and stuff and it's crazy how much people are selling them for, especailly seeing how you get them for free originally...
I wouldn't really know how much is a resonable price seeing how i don't collect them myself but i guess if you really want it and like it enough, anything is worth it...
smiles.gif

Yeah I agree the prices that they go for on ebay at the very end are sometimes ridiculous. But, it's not that the people selling them are charging that much. The demand is what drives the price.

sweet8684girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique0a
I have answered this previously but for shadows and pigments. It is really an individualistic thing. I personally collect postcards, shadows, pigments and lipglass along with various other items. Eye shadows are my first love though and have been known to spend a pretty penny on them which some people think I am nuts for but they make me happy. Pigments I am also willing to spend some $$ on depending on how rare they are, however, I am not willing to spend a lot for lipglass or postcards even though I love both. I think the most I have spent on an individual postcard was $20.00 and it was VERY rare, otherwise, I tend to top off at no more then $15 for rare ones. Other people spend a LOT more on them but I would assume, they have a greater passion for them. I think some of the prices they go for are ridiculous but that is a personal opinion. Only you can truly decide how much they are worth to YOU
smiles.gif

I agree completely...very well put.

FlaLadyB

after watching some postcards go for well over $100... I am amazed and wondering if I should become a seller instead!

Latest posts