What is best for me?

VogueInfection

Clicky
My hair isn't that blonde anymore.. I have a 5N brown foiled into it now, and it's cut different.

I'm trying to figure out was eyeshadows would complement me most.
I already have Mulch + Woodwinked = Love. I also have Aquadisiac and Club. I'm not too crazy about those.

Can someone help me?
I'm so tired of just being told that I have to wear browns, and they don't even look all that good.

VogueInfection

fluffy.gif

MacMonster

maybe some of the danse collection eyeshadows and pigs would look nice on you? you look fair so I think the pinks and and super light powdery blues would look nice.

Katja

I think shades of copper, gold, and rusts would look good with your blue eyes. Do you have a more recent pic with your new hair color? That would help.
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Who said you HAVE to wear browns, go color crazy and experiment! MAC have so many awesome colros you'd be crazy to only limit yourself to browns... By the Looks of thinks your a 15/20... Can't really tell tone but looks pinkish, so roughly and NW15 or 20...

I'm thinking Light colors, like pinks, purples and blues (you'd look great in both dark, light and bold blues, I reccomend getting a dark navy like Contrast or Flashtrack, and some bolder blues like Freshwater)... Some peachy shades look real awesome like Goldenaire Pigment, and depending on how dark your skin is, even Melon Pigment...

I see you have dark blue eyes and I think that Teals/Turquoises are absoloutly stunning! Like Shimmermoss, Zonk Bleu! and if you can get your hands on Pompous Blue, that is GORGUSSS!

I'd also invest in some neutral colors, like All that glitters, Dazzlelight, Vanilla, Naked pigment, Vanilla pigment and some other "highlight" colors, and a black, like Black Tied or Carbon...

Latest posts