what is mac?

cyberkero

sorry thats probably a terrible question but ive seen it used before in demonstrations of eye shadow effects and since im new to the whole make-up thing. what makes it diffrent to other products.

i mean is it like what ghd's are to the straighting market?

kimmy

mac is an akronym for makeup art cosmetics, and they're professional quality products. along with professional quality, mac offers a wide array of colours, especially in terms of foundations which is key for professional makeup artists.
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

MAC is an awesome makeup line. They have a colour for everyone because there's sooo many. I think you should just try it out to see why it's so popular. IMO, the eyeshadows and pigments are really what makes them stand out. I love their blushes too but they don't seem to be as well liked by others compared to me.

cyberkero

thanks for that it was a very good describtion and a question? are they avalable in the uk and if so in which stores?

missmaymay

MAC is a makeup line that is available around the world. you can get them at counters in nordstroms or macys; there are MAC Pro Stores & also Freestanding stores as well. MAC stands for 'makeup art cosmetics.' their quality of products is amazing & i always love the different collections that come out!<3

BunnyBunnyBunny

MAC approaches makeup as a whole from a different angle than most other brands. MAC presents makeup as an art which many modern brands do. But MAC is unique in the fact that they encourage all skintypes, all races, all ages, as well as all genders to enjoy their makeup line. Along with that approach, their items are cruelty free, recyclable, and also all sales of select items go to charity.

melliquor

There are counters in the UK at Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nics, House of Fraser in the City... there is also a pro store in London along with various other stores. Probably best to look at the website to check out the various locations.