What is Meagan Good wearing?

Shawty_DIGGA

Hey ladies. I need your recs for Meagan's lip colour in those pics.
I'm interested in everythibg: lipglasses, lustreglasses, plushglasses, lipsticks and also combos.

mwdbrownsistanet007qx9.jpg

mwdbrownsistanet001li8.jpg

meagangood20082004bh0.jpg

Also I love how her skin looks, but I just can't understand is it so oily (on some pictures it looks so) or is it a highlighter on her nose, apples of the cheeks and chin.

meagangoodmtvmovieawradjs0.jpg

meagangoodspiketvawardsol3.jpg

brownsistacom511070091vn4.jpg

Do you have any recs for that sort of highlighter, like on the last photo?
I need recs for items from permanent line or from coming or current collections, cause I don't have access to LE's.

Thanks a lot))

florabundance

she's so gorgeous! for the lip rec's on the first pics it looks almost like she's wearing clear lipglass or maybe c-thru right?
and im not sure about a highlighter rec..sorry..but im sure someone on here will know eventually

Shawty_DIGGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
she's so gorgeous! for the lip rec's on the first pics it looks almost like she's wearing clear lipglass or maybe c-thru right?
and im not sure about a highlighter rec..sorry..but im sure someone on here will know eventually

thank you)
I think it's something more pink then c-thru
I ain't got a clue, wnay it can be)

kimmy

she might just be wearing a clear gloss in that first look...the variation in colour on her lips looks pretty natural to me, just a little glossier.
smiles.gif

as for a highlighter, i can't sing the praises of nars albatross more. it's suitable for all skintones, will last you forever and makes the perfect barely there shimmery highlight.

Kayteuk

I thought she was possibly just wearing transparent gloss?

Maybe a bit of brown coloured lipstick, or perhaps Glitsy kiss with a darker lipstick underneath.

I think C-thru is a good bet too!

elektra513

In the first 2 pics she's probably using clear gloss, but I get a similar lipcolor to the 3rd pic when I use Nars Stolen Kisses.

mizuki~

She's so pretty. She's like a chocolate Megan Fox lol
ahem anyways..
I don't think her face is oily, I think she's going for the dewy look.
As for lips, it looks pretty much like clear gloss so maybe C-thru or Oyster Girl?

abbyquack

Who is she anyways? Totally beautiful, I'm digging the nip in the 2nd to last.
winks.gif
And her lips are amazing and full - they've practically got their own zip code!
Ok I belong in 3rd grade for that one.
winks.gif

elektra513

Oh, and I don't know about a powder highlighter creating that effect...Her look is so dewy, it's got to be a cream or liquid. Just a dab, whatever it is.

nunu

for the dewy/highlighted look try benefit's moon beam i use it sometimes to highlight my cheeckbones and it creates dewyness to my cheekbones.

I love the 6th picture!! I would love recc's on the whole look! She's gorgeous, thanks for this thread!

Alrighty I've been really looking for this....and I found out today a blue product on your lips can give you that look. (the first pic)

If you have really pink lips, putting blue on them will tone them down alittle and give it alittle bit of a mauve/light purply look. If the color is too dark/you put too much on/your lips are light, it will make your lips look cold or like your dead or something...ate a popcicle maybe, but you can fix that by putting a different color on top...basically you can layer them for different results.

But there are not that many.....Mac dazzleglass blue comet, Mac Blast O'Blue (which are both not available anymore I believe)....and a couple of others from different brands.

But if you want to try it out at home really quick before you go spend money you can put alittle blue eyeshawdow on your lips before or after a gloss or chapstick or something and you and see how it works for you.

For the glow I agree w/moon beam.