What Is My Collection Missing?

AllThatGlitters

My collection seems to have holes in it. What colors am I missing? Which ones should I stay away from in the future because I already have a lot in a certain category? I am NW15-20, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes for referance.

Amber lights, f
Arena, s
Beauty Marked, v
Chill, S
Coppering, vp
Cranberry, f
Embark, m
Expensive Pink, vp
Girlie, s
Honey Lust, L
Hush, f
Mythology, L
Nylon, f
Paradisco, f
Phloof, f
Plum dressing, vp
Retrospeck, L
Satin Taupe, f
Seedy Pearl, f
Shroom, s
Sketch, v
Swiss Chocolate, m
Texture, v
Trax, v
Vanilla, v
Woodwinked, vp
Zonk Bleu, vp

Twinkle_Twinkle

You don't have any greens. What about Humind & Swimming? Greys and blues would look great with the complexion and features you described. I would add Fade, Scene, & Print. Also Beautiful Iris is a must have.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
You don't have any greens. What about Humind & Swimming? Greys and blues would look great with the complexion and features you described. I would add Fade, Scene, & Print. Also Beautiful Iris is a must have.

I agree!

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle

I agree!

NaturalSister19

Knight Divine, and you have to have at least one black. Carbon, Nehru, or BlackTied. I'm shocked at only 2 Mattes.:confused:

I agree with the green recs. Add Rule, love it with green.

AllThatGlitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Knight Divine, and you have to have at least one black. Carbon, Nehru, or BlackTied. I'm shocked at only 2 Mattes.:confused:

I agree with the green recs. Add Rule, love it with green.

I agree with your suggestion for more matte finishes. I look at my palette and see lots of sparkles. The mattes I do have get used all the time-unfortunately my eye isn't drawn to them at the store as much as other shades. I probably need to make a list next time I go to the store and stay focused.

Greens sound fun!

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I am excited to start saving up for my new eye shadows!

Jess-ee-ka

oohh don't forget Star Violet. Its gorgeous!! And pick up some pigments as well, Melon is beautiful for blue eyes, Vanilla is a beautiful highlight, blue brown is really cool!

Have fun shopping!!!

Latest posts