What is on her lips in this MAC Beautyspots promo image?

Janice

icon_bump.gif
for ya
smiles.gif

dangerousmuffins

Did you try MAC chat yet??

They might know, I've asked about older shadows before and they knew collection/finishes.... so, it's an option.
wavey.gif

thenovice

I did a live chat and she told me to e-mail the company and they would research it for me, i will get back to you asap.

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I did a live chat and she told me to e-mail the company and they would research it for me, i will get back to you asap.

ohhh, that is a pretty color.. please share when you find out.

Eemaan

Raquel Promo Pic Lips?

anyone know what shes wearing on her lips in the promo pics please
hmm.gif

(see attachment)

MAC_Whore

Beautyspots was an Asian exclusive lip palette that came out in about June or July 05. It contained:

Sunsmooch LG
Girlie Fix LG
Freckletone LS
Syrup LS
Plink! LS
Jubilee LS

I don't know what the model is wearing, but Jubilee and Syrup would be close perhaps.

The only items you can't get anymore are the Sunsmooch and Girlie Fix lipglasses as those were LE.

HTH

thelilprincess

hmmm...found the palette on ebay if anyone is interested (i can't afford the $41.50 plus $6 s&h)......but please, if you do get it and figure out the lip color for sure, please share. i hoe it is one of the non-LE l/s so i can go buy a tube.

helenoftroy1

Re: Raquel Promo Pic Lips?

Per Mac Live Chat: She said she is wearing Tiger Tiger Lipstick & Vital Spark Lipglass in the picture where she is wearing the hat. The other postcard she is wearing Naked Rose Cremestick Pearl Liner & Roller Derby Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
anyone know what shes wearing on her lips in the promo pics please
hmm.gif

(see attachment)

thelilprincess

i got an email back - they told me same this Mac Whore posted -
Freckletone LS, Syrup LS, Plink! LS, and Jubilee LS and the glosses are D/C.

Latest posts