What is one perfume you could...

Kiseki

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior, have used it for 15 years now. I will wear others on occasion, but have used Fahrenheit forever and it's like my second skin.

Miss_M

Burberry Brit and Hugo Boss Deep Red in winter and Gucci Rush 2 in summer. I own 18 different fragrances but those never seem to bore me.

buddhy

There are a few that I love to pieces:

1. Juicy Couture - the new one
2. Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
3. Lolita Lempika - 'L'
4. BNevertoobusytobebeautiful - Cocktail
5. Nina Ricci - Nina

glamqueen1

I'm completely addicted to my PRADA ,can't live whitout that scent, but on hot summerdays I prefer to wear mat; by matsuki mitsushima.

AKsnoangel

Oh my god! I can't believe no one has said L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake! I have worn it for about 10 or 11 years now and have gone through countless bottles. The l'eau d'ete with citrusy notes is perfect for summer, too. It is soooo my HG fragrance, I can't seem to wean myself off of it no matter how much I like another scent! I am contemplating purchasing Michael Kors Hawaii though...just to have a little piece of summer to wear during the cold midwestern months...

buddhy

Ginger by Lush
Dear John by Bnevertoobusytobebeautiful
Dragon's Blood by BPAL
American Cream by Lush

Corvs Queen

Burberry London and Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade EDT. The first is great but heavier then Green Jade. Green Jade is clean and crisp. Like a bar of soap.

kittykit

I've plenty of perfume but if I've to choose one (or two), they gotta be DKNY Be Delicious and D&G Light Blue.

CherryAcid

I cant pick just one lol The heavier scents go well with m chemistry
Dior Addict
Dior Midnight Poison
Thierry Mulger Alien
Valentino Rock N Rose
4711(when im in my victorian phase)
And i just bought Chloe by Chloe and i cant get enough of it, im going through a 60s socialite phase at the min with pearls and beehives and this is such a lovely scent.

User38

Theiry Mugler.. The Cologne.. so light and airy for day. Joe Malone anything, Guerlain Acqua Allegoria.... and

Chanel #5, Shalimar, or Boucheron for night
greengrin.gif