what?! Is that a pro brush??

TwinkPink

Today I bought some new brushes at M.A.C. (187 yay!! finally!)
I saw the 231 on the website and really wanted to buy it but then the girl at the counter told me that's a pro brush and so is the 272. :confused:
I'm a little confused because why are they on the website then?

Just wanted to ask if this is really true or if she made a mistake. I want these brushes *pout* lol

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkPink
Today I bought some new brushes at M.A.C. (187 yay!! finally!)
I saw the 231 on the website and really wanted to buy it but then the girl at the counter told me that's a pro brush and so is the 272. :confused:
I'm a little confused because why are they on the website then?

Just wanted to ask if this is really true or if she made a mistake. I want these brushes *pout* lol

no it's not a pro brush. but for some strange reason my counter hasn't got the 272 too, I can only get it at a freestanding store

TwinkPink

ssad.gif
i dont like my counter. They really don't have anything.
Thank you though. I'll try it at another counter, maybe they have it.

Piaqua

From what I have heard (at two different counters), 272, and 231 are not pro brushes, but they also are not sold at counters. Some brushes just arent sold at counters, only at freestanding and pro-stores. It's like pigments, which are not sold at counters...

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaqua
From what I have heard (at two different counters), 272, and 231 are not pro brushes, but they also are not sold at counters. Some brushes just arent sold at counters, only at freestanding and pro-stores. It's like pigments, which are not sold at counters...

same with some eyeshadows like orange, bitter, chrome yellow, etc..

brandi

the counters have the e/s listed above... but they just dont have certain brushes... they have it at the freestanding stores though... i know it's stupid... i tried once and the MA explained it to me

galvanizer

Same at my local counter. I asked if they had the #272 and I had to describe it to them! They didn't carry it so I got it from the Pro Store.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
no it's not a pro brush. but for some strange reason my counter hasn't got the 272 too, I can only get it at a freestanding store

they're exclusive to mac stores - just like the 222.

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
the counters have the e/s listed above... but they just dont have certain brushes... they have it at the freestanding stores though... i know it's stupid... i tried once and the MA explained it to me

actually the shadows listed above are considered 'store only' shadows unless there is no store in the area. Then they allow the counters in that area to sell them. So not all counters have those colors.

TwinkPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaqua

My counter sells pigments. Maybe it's different here (switzerland) because we don't have freestanding stores or a pro store.

I called every single counter we have and none of them has the brushes =( guess I need to live without them till I'll be at a store in another country the next time.

lovejam

Really? I didn't know the 272 was only at freestanding stores. I guess I never noticed because I happened to be at a freestanding store the day I got mine. Good to know, though, in case I ever need another one in the future.